The Lounge

Thought I’d spend some of my birthday money :smiley::boxing_glove::boxing_glove:

5 Likes

Got 10 points on both walls on Only Connect. Missing vowels was a bit off though.

Also, thought Clive Myrie was good presenting Mastermind.

3 Likes

@KinkyMira you clever little sausage.
I tend to sit with my mouth hanging open wondering what on earth is going on as the teen shouts answers (which are often correct).
The vowels game is another matter, he is dyslexic so it really isn’t his thing.

2 Likes

Didn’t do too bad either!

1 Like

I love your (husband’s?) Review of the Oxballs Atomic Jock @PKH . My OH has the Oxballs Tri-Sport, which is probably his favourite cock ring but it’s starting to show signs of strain and looking a bit worn and like it might split in the not too distant future :joy:. I was going to get him the same again but your review has convinced me the Atomic Jock is the way to go instead :+1:.

1 Like

@Peitho You guys will love it :+1: he has also gotten the Oxballs X-STRETCH Cocksling with 1-Inch Ball Stretcher since then and is not sure yet how he feels about the extra stretch :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I did consider that one since it was on offer both sides of the pond but I think it would have been a step (or stretch?) too far and for my own sake as much as his I’d rather not break him!

(…Plus it’s now sold out in the UK)

1 Like

I’ve classed myself as reasonably intelligent, I’ve got my cycling proficiency certificate anyway, but I just do not understand Only Connect its far to intelligent for me.

2 Likes

I was the same, but once you get the mentality of the question setters, it does become a bit easier!

3 Likes

Yasss let’s get this party started :dancer::man_dancing:

Great angle you’re going fior, I love the idea n piece by piece it’ll come together, I’ve high hopes as erotica is something many of us enjoy n a although I’ve no doubt I couldn’t write something grammatically correct it’ll be awesome reading others stories :books:

Back to the autobiography comment, any advice is welcome massively, I need all the help I can get on this as I’m well up for the challenge! I’ve got the beginning, middle and end panned as to what I’ll be covering in those parts as you need those three ingredients to make a book. I’m seriously tempted to reveal the parts however embarrassed as this is seriously personal and will make me feel very vulnerable here :person_shrugging: being annon isnt a priority or something I’m concerned about here. I’ve revealed enough for people who know me to realise, in saying that it is a personal preference that everyone has n it’s lovely how open we can be without judgement n anon helps people feel safer, got to it in the end​:+1::sweat_smile:

1 Like

The membership is growing. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s been really fun so far (though there’s an awful lot of work still to do), but I’m hoping it will grow into a great community for people who want to start writing and sharing erotic fiction. :+1:

I do think grammar is important in finished pieces of writing, but it comes a distant second compared to having something to say. You can always get a proofreader to go over your work, but without a story in the first place there’s not much anyone can do. :man_shrugging:

I’ve never attempted to write anything as large as a novel or autobiography, so my tips are for ambitious projects in general, but I find seperating out a mammoth job into a series of smaller elements can help you keep focus, and not be swamped by the sheer scale of what you’re attempting. And don’t try and achieve perfection in one swing, be prepared to redraft (maybe even a few times) - and it’s really useful to write a chapter/excerpt and then stick it in a drawer for 3 months so you can look at it with a really fresh ‘outsider’s’ perspective (though not so useful if you’re on a deadline :slightly_smiling_face:).

Ultimately, the top tip is to just get writing. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I love the platform you’re creating, you should be extremely proud of yourself :+1: I won’t be able to create anything I don’t think, I mean we do write stories of the erotic nature to each other but publishing them is different. Second thoughts perhaps it could help me become a better writer as I’ve only ever written letters, posts n reviews prior to the ambitious autobiography plans but you know what? I have overcome so it’s possible, we can do anything we want to if we want it enough :slightly_smiling_face:

Actually this conversation may be more suitable for your platform @Ian_Chimp ? I’ll have another gander just shortly to see what’s suitable for posting :slightly_smiling_face:

Im certain everyone stands with me on being extremely proud of you, you’ve achieved something huge n I don’t have to tell you how big this could be, exciting times for the chimp camp :dancing_women::man_dancing::dancer::slightly_smiling_face:

edited to say you’ve boosted my confidence with what you said about without a story there’s not much anyone can do :+1: definitely taken notes of your tips there, would you ever write something big? Cos you’re an excellent writer in general n a man of many talents :+1:

Oh anybody feel free to jump in I’m not trying to have a one on one conversation, praise where praise is due n nobody else’s said or advised me on my mammoth project (not complaining in the slightest, only explaining :+1::slightly_smiling_face:.)

1 Like

Oh my gosh @Green_Eyed_Girl, there’s a new review on the new version of the Star Dildo

No, it’s not a review by me, although it is very similar to my Galaxy Dildo Review :sweat_smile: There’s even a couple of space puns I’d missed in my review :smile:

Either way, I thought you’d really enjoy reading this one and well done to whoever the anonymous mystery reviewer was :rofl:

4 Likes

:joy: Very good punning whoever it is and maybe your advice taken on stickability testing.

I currently have my first suction toy and am following your advice on that one! :+1::blush:

3 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

:laughing: oh yeah, there are some cracking ones in there arent there. I rather liked the “turbulence” pun.

2 Likes

:wave:Oh lord, I think you might be talking about my Super Starry Shaft review I wrote back in mid July. Not sure why my name has disappeared though!

Thanks folks. :blush: I had great fun testing and writing up that review. I promise @Blonde_Bunny, absolutely no plagiarism was involved - I believe we have quite similar review regimes and maybe great (blonde) minds think alike! :wink:

2 Likes

Honestly it’s a brilliant review I loved it! Well done @MightyMunchkin :smiling_face::heart::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

would you be willing to help me with some anal toys suggestions? Trying to compile a shopping list of toys increasing in size. Would love to take something rather thick by the new year!

This one seems to get a lot of love on here:

Apparently it can save you a fortune compared with sizing up dildo by dildo. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like