The Lounge

Hope the undercarriage is back to normal
Now @Mrs.John

1 Like

@Chosen-one thanks for thinking of me (and my undercarriage :grin:). Pretty much better, now it’s shark week :woozy_face:

1 Like

Looks like I am losing the ‘it is too early for Christmas’ argument now that it is December, but whatever happened to the ‘12 days of Christmas’?? Some might say ‘bah humbug’ but I’d say ‘traditionalist’….

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays everybody
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

5 Likes

Have to put them up at end of Nov/start of Dec as work gets hectic and also have to pic the weather for exterior lights. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I like to decorate by the start of December too, and keep them up til 12th Night (6th Jan). Then I repurpose the white fairy lights round the house as generic winter decorations.:snowman::snowflake:

3 Likes

It drives my wife nuts to be fair. Especially if I put Christmas FM on throughout December :joy:

Of course, as you summise you’re not seeing the Sun currently, you’re seeing it a little over 8 minutes ago and who knows what’s happened to it in that time… though you will of course find out shortly.

No, you are definitely seeing it but it doesn’t generate light it reflects it so you are seeing the reflected specific wavelengths (depending on object and hence it’s colour) of light from the Sun (or a lightbulb)… @Green_Eyed_Girl put it more poetically!

3 Likes

Even more cool!

Mind blowing !

Of course, most of the things you think you see are actually generated in post-processing in the brain (eg your peripheral vision is mainly greyscale but your brain manufactures the full-colour wraparound image you think you’re seeing). Vision is fascinating

2 Likes

So you’re looking back in time, kinda?

How’s this for looking back:
If everything works ok, and the James Webb space telescope starts beaming images back to earth in early 2022 :crossed_fingers: it’s hoped we’ll see galaxies so distant it‘s taken billions (with a B) of years to reach our solar system, so we’ll be seeing how they looked waaaay waay back! :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

3 Likes

How are you

@For_Your_Eyes_Only_x Love your review, glad you were feeling fierce :grin: wondering - does the neck have a fastener (tie string, velcro, etc) or is it a stretchy elastic strap like lower on the back? (I can’t tell from the pictures on the product page :thinking:)

1 Like

Great @Robsm01

Not sex related but who on here would bet on Logan Paul to beat Mike Tyson in their up coming fight I for one don’t even think he should be in the ring with Mike Tyson IF it goes ahead and they treat it as a proper fight I can’t see Paul seeing past halfway through first round if he even get up from the first proper hard hook from Tyson

1 Like

Hey! It goes right around the neck and is secured with a little plastic clasp. The strap’s elasticated although not adjustable. Hope this helps a little :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love hard press as well @Dirty-Wife

Go to finishing position. Only just experienced it this last couple of years and love it.

Mmmmmmm
:wink:

3 Likes

My husband bought new pjs to replace all his older ones and now realized the crotch hole doesn’t have a button closure (his old ones did) and just said to me, " :roll_eyes: Great, now you’re going to be trying to get in here all the time" :laughing::joy:

7 Likes

Don’t see an issue there :joy:

3 Likes

Me either, but I come on a little stronger than he’d like :sweat_smile::woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes