The Lounge

Always remember @PKH the door may be open but the beast might be asleep. It will be up to you to wake it up. It will then be under your control.

2 Likes

Hey @CurvyJilly just wanted to comment that the word games are highly funā€¦and slightly dirty :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

What does this mean?

@anon85834913 You canā€™t post more than three replies in a row unless you created the topic, so if you post three replies and want to post another, someone needs to do a breaker post :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for the reply. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:australia: AUS Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

Thanks for the kind comments. I shouldnā€™t have the time to do it either, so many other things on / to do, but I enjoy it.

Thanks :slight_smile: I thought the key features would be good to add, and 2 smaller photos side by side was an easy addition as well.

3 Likes

Just an FYI, but they donā€™t fit side-by-side on my screen. 150x200 is the key number for me. Though I may just have a particularly small phone. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

One above the other on my phone too :thinking:

2 Likes

Lovehoney TV show

Thereā€™s probably a better topic for this, but my mindā€™s gone blank. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes, on my phone they are one above the other too, which is not so bad. Desktop renders side by side as if it was the one photo.

I think Iā€™d rather have slightly larger pics and have them one on top of the other viewed on a phone than smaller pics, but Iā€™m open to suggestions / peopleā€™s preferences.

1 Like

Itā€™s quite a clever forum, so it will resize the photos if they donā€™t fit on the screen. If youā€™re not worried about them going ā€˜one-on-topā€™ for smaller devices, I think you can make the desktop ones bigger if you wanted?

(my formatting is mainly for phones, so Iā€™ve not tested this out properly :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

I favour like this so side by side but with a gap between for clarity. It does mean theyā€™re smaller but itā€™s only to give an impression of the item to them click through to if you like it so that suits me fine but it really is just personal preference so whatever you favour stick with.

I like that youā€™re giving a front and back view though, thatā€™s a good idea.

Iā€™m less structured than @Ian_Chimp though so just post the normal 200x265 size and reduce by a percentage to fit :joy:.

Do mine fit side by side on your phone Mr Chimp?

4 Likes

Iā€™ve moved my reply to the Sandbox, so we can go into a bit more detail without gumming up the Lounge. :+1:

1 Like

Anyone know how I delete Apple ID data if I have forgotten password and donā€™t have the tel number I set up as trusted

@carzy unfortunately I donā€™t know the answer to your question but I also share your issue. I have been unable to amend my details regarding my Apple ID and just seem to go around in circles and get nowhere.

Hi, could someone please pop a breaker in :uk: UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD for me please?

Thanks @PKH

1 Like

Best review line ever @Blonde_Bunny :rofl:

I actually had a Perperami with my lunch todayā€¦ not sure eating one will ever be quite the same again!!!

3 Likes

Itā€™s funny because itā€™s true :rofl::sweat_smile::yum:

1 Like

those black pepperamis are the best phew :fire::hot_face::fire:

1 Like

Not for me - Iā€™m a lightweight, Iā€™ll stick with green for my protein filled nibblingā€¦ well in terms of Peperami! :rofl:

1 Like