The Lounge

@Boogaloo Hi there good too hear from you its seems a long time lots of water under the bridge

@SexInTheCity Do you mind if I throw a poll in this one? :grin:

1 Like

Added it! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @Boogaloo Good to see you back it seems a very long time ago you were a regular.

PoW Choreographed: @SexInTheCity Didnā€™t know this thread existed, but really fun and glad @PKH mentioned it. Not sure about the latest sequence but I should be a carpenter cos Iā€™ve ā€˜nailedā€™ the others. It puts a whole new spin on the song
:grin:

2 Likes

Me either :joy: Hoping to try it this week :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

think I might give those a miss, they just donā€™t look fun
unless you are a gymnast

Forgot to turn the ringer off on my phone and was woken up by a text in the middle of the night.
Turns out it was a LH black Friday promotion, at 3am
Thanks guys

2 Likes

Deleting the ton of photos i took to get some decent ones to post. Taking lingere selfies is really tricky. I need a second set of arms, it would make is so much easier :laughing:

8 Likes

Me and the wife spent an hour taking them of her on Thursday night. She wasnā€™t happy with any and used daughters camera stand on her own Friday morning, then uploaded 2

2 Likes

To be fair, it was partially the lingure i was trying to photograph. Second piece i put on took 5secs to get several decent ones.
Plus i put on weight over lockdown and i havent managed to shift it yet, which isnt helping unfortunately.
But, yes. I know the feeling.

2 Likes

I use the delay timer with the phone in front of the mirror so I can get an idea of what the pic will look like. It can still take a while but itā€™s always fun trying.

4 Likes

I used a led ring light yesterday to take mine it is actually my daughters but thought i would try using it . You can buy them for around Ā£15-Ā£20 some come with a little remote they are also good for getting the right lighting for you pics

5 Likes

@Ian_Chimp thanks for all the post corrections! I appreciate you looking out!

1 Like

So if the new Covid variant isnā€™t enough, my village is bang on the epicentre of a Bird Flu outbreak, loads more deadly than Covid and pretty much impossible to vaccinate against. Not so sure about the feathery critters in my garden

1 Like

Morning
Can someone point me in the direction of the thread we have with contact numbers for somebody looking for help with feeling very low mentally.
I canā€™t find it and I would like to pass some details to a friend who canā€™t even get a drs appt :angry:

1 Like

They should be in:

Here it is: If you're having a difficult time

3 Likes

or can you? they may not exist anymore, so how can you see them. The question that freaks me out :
ā€œHow far can you seeā€
The nose on your face? Yep if I go a little cross eyed
The TV? Yep if you still have one
The horizon : Yep on a clear day, thatā€™s a long way right!
The moon: Yep if itā€™s out and about
The sun : thatā€™s even further
Stars : if some donā€™t exist anymore then surely you canā€™t actually see them, your eyes just receive something they sent many years ago
So the nose on my face, can I actually see it or is it the nose that is forcing itā€™s image into my brain. How does my nose or say a chair generate light?
Do I actually see anything?

Freaks me out
and donā€™t get me started on sound

but, @Green_Eyed_Girl , it is indeed really, really cool

Yeah , donā€™t put your vintage Steel City knives in the dishwasher, it will wreck the handles, but my mum still does it! Grinds my Gears Arrrgh

Technically we you would be seeing the echo of what once was.
So ghosts after a fasion
Still very cool.

2 Likes