The Lounge

Has the forum just changed for anyone else? There seems to be a bar at the top that stays when I scroll down and it wasn’t like that before! Maybe I’m imagining things?! :thinking::upside_down_face:

Yes, I think it has changed @Kitty-Cat01

1 Like

Oh yeah. I had noticed a few small tweaks but that one passed me by.
The avatars lingering on the left side if you scroll down a big post threw me first time i noticed it too

3 Likes

I noticed the avatar thing a few days ago but not the bar thing. My phone just flickered and then it looked different, made me jump! Glad I’m not imagining stuff!

1 Like

Fabulous review @Mint-Monster . I love this outfit… I don’t have so much of a use for it now but I would have given anything to wear it out on Halloween back in my student days, prior to your review I wouldn’t have bought it assuming the legs would be too short but its great to know it works for the taller girl too. I agree a black collar would be better but you look fabulous in it and the make up is spot on too.

3 Likes

@Peitho - Thank you! Yeah, unfortunately the legs don’t make it great for us shorties, haha. I’m half tempted to cut the feet off to make a better fit.

1 Like

Does the “members only” category need moderator approval? I just tried to start a new thread and it said “awaiting approval” like for the photos categories. Is this right or have I just posted in the photos category by mistake?!

Ah, that may be because people have been starting a lot of ‘chit-chat’ topics in there recently, and have not been using it for ‘sensitive’ subjects as intended. It’s probably an extra check for Brenna before they go live.

Though it’s a good chance to check out your pending topics/posts in the new Pending section. You can check in there to see which category it was sent to. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks! I put it in the right category. I just hope I’m OK posting it there. I consider it personal / sensitive but others probably wouldn’t so we’ll see what Brenna thinks.

2 Likes

Going watching lap dancers with my lady lover

6 Likes

Family visiting from Wales. They’ll arrive in the early hours of tomorrow morning. Last time they came we had the 24 hour power cut so we all spent the weekend in the cold and dark.

Taking our son to IWM Duxford tomorrow for his birthday. Don’t particularly want to get up early on the weekend :roll_eyes::sleeping: but he’s super excited bless him.

3 Likes

Long coastal walk, and possibly chippy lunch

We were there in the Summer. An amazing place if you’re interested in that sort of thing.

1 Like

He’s obsessed bless him, anything to do with planes, and knows literally everything about them.

Mostly relaxing this weekend and doing odd jobs

1 Like

⁸parkrun breakfast them a massage

2 Likes

On clean up duty.

Both boys have the sickness and diarrhea bug. So that’s my day planned :woman_facepalming:

Oh dear, hope they get better soon and you don’t get the bug

1 Like

Thank you :blush: fingers crossed :crossed_fingers::grimacing:

1 Like