The Lounge

Glad it helps lovely @CurvyJilly! I’ve just posted the head sizes in this topic :blush:

2 Likes

I hope your cat’s doing OK @rosiedosie?

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl @Kitty-Cat01 The vet said there isn’t a scratch and it’s most likely conjunctivitis, so she gave us antibiotic eye drops to give her twice a day for ten days :+1: It was already looking a bit better than yesterday before we took her so I think she’ll recover well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Great news. Hopefully she’ll be a happy cat again very soon :cat2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

To continue the Murmuration discussion,

I can definitely see how that could happen! They are incredible to watch and the sound when they’re right overhead is insane but yeh… awful lot to have them all getting food from the feeders. This is near the farm and thankfully they stick mainly to the Moor so I’m incredibly lucky, I get to see the displays and don’t have to deal with the clear up! :rofl:

That’s such a shame though again, yes, if you lived in the buildings I can understand the problem. Pity from the gig goers pre gig entertainment perspective though.

3 Likes

Yes, think it’s cos there’s a lot of listed buildings around New Street, plus i think it’s mainly to deter pigeons.

I never minded the pigeons round the building when I lived in town… I guess I was renting then though so never paid any attention to if they or starlings (though we didn’t have those where I was then) did any actual damage to the buildings.

2 Likes

Council probably scared of getting took to court if someone slips on pigeon crap or something!

I think it’s because pigeon shit is acidic, and eats the stonework.

1 Like

True I’m sure but still a shame. I used to love all the Pigeons in Trafalgar Square!

It’s been so windy it blew one of our back gates off and put a hole in our roof :grimacing: Luckily our landlord’s father was driving past and saw it as she hadn’t gotten back to me, and they’re already fixing the gate and finding someone to fix the roof :+1:

6 Likes

I’ve been a little absent from the forum recently (although still popping on daily, just not interacting) as life has been super busy and a little stressful. Mr FYEO left this afternoon for his work detachment. 2 months away in a different country. It’s a little raw at the moment but it’ll be ok. I’m going to keep myself busy, work hard and surround myself with my favourite people… and be a bit more regular on the forums of course :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Well we’ll always keep you company! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@PKH, just saw you review on Lovehoney White Crotchless Lace Spaghetti Strap Teddy, well done like usual!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hope you’re having a great well deserved holiday @Floating_Fun_Guy

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks @CurvyJilly we’re having a lovely time here in Fuertventura :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Fingers crossed I get back to Jandia sometime.

Enjoy

1 Like

This has been cracking me up all day :joy:

1 Like

Bought this for OH for our summer hols but needed her to try it on making sure it was comfortable to wear and the right size

So she tried it on and o my god she looked stunning asked her about ease of putting it on feel size
She said putting it on was easier than she thought it would be and she said the fit and feel was amazing

Think we ordered 2xl and she even said there was plenty of room possibly could have went a size lower and it would have still been a good fit the only thing on the down side was the knickers was it was a g string and she doesn’t like wearing them so an option of a different style of knickers would have been nice but overall everything is great and she has asked me to buy her some new lingerie aswell