The Lounge

@KentCouple1990 have verified blue body stocking review. Will hopefully be published on Monday!

2 Likes

Bar … sriaight up please … not you the drink !

1 Like

My review is up too, although my username isn’t attached! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna or anyone else who has insight, is it against any rules to make a topic to reference other places that also do toy testing? It would be insightful for others on the site, but want to make sure I am doing the right thing!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thanks so much!

It’s against the forum rules to mention competitors, so it’s likely that something like this will fall foul of that?

1 Like

Evening @Ian_Chimp. Hope your keeping well. I’m having problems adding a summary link for the reviews I have written to my profile. Every time I paste the URL in it reverts to just showing the ‘My Reviews’ page with no filter. Any help would be much appreciated.

1 Like

The filter link doesn’t work in that bit of the profile. You need to put it in the About section. :+1: I put mine right as the first line so it still shows up in my usercard:

1 Like

Awesome @Ian_Chimp. Thanks again for your HTML skills :+1: :smiley:

2 Likes

No worries. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve given the instructions a bit of a polish, and also added this note too just in case it was catching anyone out: :+1:

Also a big fan of the addition of the star rating table. Much easier on the eye for the reader. Great stuff

1 Like

It’s great we have some experts on here to help and assist everyone Thank you

1 Like

Happy st.Pirans day by the way everyone!

3 Likes

Wow peaches loves body stockings :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

So as well as being International Women’s Day, today also seems to be National Piss Off Mira Day. Just losds of little things that added up to a big ball of pissing off.

I’m on the wine. Don’t try to steal it.

5 Likes

Aw, poor you @KinkyMira :hugs: Enjoy your wine. Have one for me too!

1 Like

Cheers! Enjoy the wine - I joined you in a glass this evening… bought my own though, didn’t steal yours.

3 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

On Mojitos for the first time in weeks
with Miley Cyrus and Judy Tzuke 'till dawn :musical_note:

3 Likes

Roofers finally here to fix the free edge of our roof and a few tiles that got ripped off the top :sweat_smile: Took forever to get them because our landlord was dealing with her insurance and getting quotes, then they were supposed to be here late last week but it was raining :sweat_smile: Our poor cats think the world is coming to an end :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I hope it gets sorted @rosiedosie :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs:

1 Like