The Lounge

Very nice review @For_Your_Eyes_Only_x , question though… on music mode did it really only last 40 mins? I know the instructions say this but I found fully charged in a venue with live music the knicker vibe kept going for much, much longer. On constant full power vibe at home it is shorter but on music mode mine lasts ages. Maybe I’m just lucky?

I’ve just added our review of the ‘Love Egg’ version of the toy to the ‘My Reviews’ thread. At the time I hadn’t realised that there were 4 versions hence in hindsight the review seems a tad odd - but then having read your review it seems we had the right idea, just the wrong silicone sleeve to put the bullet in! :man_facepalming::joy::joy:

1 Like

:rofl:

I think my feeling on the egg are fairly similar, I like it, out and about with live music it gets the rhythm and strength pretty well (though alcohol probably helps nullify any missed beats or lack of perfect sync) but they are all definitely sound activated rather than music specific. This is not a bad thing either using the vacuum cleaner at home or having instructions spoken to you. It does mean that if you could hear the music here they wouldn’t be moving in sync as they were reacting as strongly to their own banging on the wooden table :joy:.

The egg sleeve however is definitely too small. Like your wife I want more girth. My other eggs and (for fun rather than exercise) kegals are much bigger.

It is a shame they don’t just sell the sleeves separately as the knicker vibe one really is perfectly shaped and proportioned and comes with my highest recommendation. Also ideally shaped to hold as a very effective clitoral vibe at home, the egg I can’t use anywhere near as effectively this way.

Theres a big free ebook event today
Cant guarantee theyr all any good, but theres one in there by dee. J. Holmes (destination alien bride) i enjoyed and one by v.k.ludwig (sign here for horns) that made me laugh.
So im shoving the master link here if anyones interested

1 Like

Thanks for that, downloaded a few, there’s so many though!

1 Like

I know, the list is endless. They did one at xmas too and i only managed to choose a few. Ah well, free books are always nice
Wading through the options now :grin:

1 Like

Found another decent one, holly roberds (yes with a D) bitten by death. Actually enjoyed it more than i thought i would and ended up reading the whole series. Worth a shot

Thanks for these! I have downloaded 7, one is a short I will read this weekend. The rest I might eventually get to but I’m glad they’re ready and waiting in my library. Very much appreciated link.

…My Google play book recommendations has suddenly changed a lot! :rofl:

1 Like

I fed this back to @Lovehoney_Brenna as I thought it would sell better as a kit with all 4 sleeves in than 4 separate items. Would be great if you could also buy individual sleeves though, given that they’re probably the cheapest element of the toys in terms of production costs.

3 Likes

No worries. Im signed up to the newsletter so get a nudge whenever theyr on (will have to remember to shove it up next time too)
Yes, my recommendations are going to be pretty odd too. Ive got about 16ish. My logic is if i die of boredom several pages in at least i didnt pay for it :smile: never know though, i found some keepers when this was last on

1 Like

I have now downloaded about 18 :joy: but as you say if they are terrible at least they were free and not even wasting paper :rofl:

1 Like

Hope we’ve all charged our mountains of sex toys up tonight… as from tomorrow it will cost at least 50% more for our pleasure from them…

Get Charging…

:electric_plug::electric_plug::electric_plug:

4 Likes

Time for Lovehoney to start selling solar powered toys! Or nuclear! I can see it now the Radioactive Rabbit! :radioactive: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

And lets hope due to rising costs…we don’t have rises in A & E casualties…Due to people having to compromise and use “alternative” sex toys…because they can’t afford to charge their own…

Just a thought…

:electric_plug::electric_plug::electric_plug:

1 Like

Id just buy a second hand phone, or just move any images/ videos from your computer to a flash drive.

1 Like

I also have a VPN on my phone… definite added security.

2 Likes

Just a thought, did you save the photos to the SD card or to the phone. If the SD card they should still be there.?

1 Like

Got the photos on the sd card so not to worried about that but need something new to take any more.

1 Like

Would suggest something with a MicroSD in it. Once recorded what you need, can move it to the SD card and at least that way you can keep access to it and use on other devices if required.

1 Like

Ha ha ignore - I see this has already been suggested, only flying through and didn’t read full thread!
If taking photos, maybe a specific use digi camera cheaper option. Or of course camcorder, depends on quality looking for - but both could write to SD cards for safe storage you can easily hide/lock away