The Lounge

Ooh, found a couple pf others too
Free romance books
Free paranormal/scifi/fantasy romance e books
Free paranormal romance ebooks

1 Like

One for thoughtā€¦ā€¦you can never face backwards on the stairs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@HappytoBeHere Wow, this mini wand looks good :thinking: Even with the dimensions written on the product page, itā€™s hard for me to gauge the size without one of the images having a hand holding the productā€¦ Iā€™ll have to get a ruler out so I can visualize it better :joy: Great review! :+1:

3 Likes

Still my absolute favourite shoes of yours @Melody1 - I love them and your post has reminded me that I never shared any photos of my Kurt Geigerā€™s that you inspired me to buy. So comfy despite height, love them too but still love the colour of yours more. I will take some pics this weekend :+1:t2:. I am very grateful you infludnced me to get them!

1 Like

My pleasure, glad they worked out for you

1 Like

Thanks so much, gotta keep up with the quality of your posts! :wink: But seriously, it was an awesome tester and I am glad Hitachi came out with a smaller, remote control version!

1 Like

Hi @philxhx ,

A little friendly advice on the topics youā€™re creatingā€¦ photos have to go in Your Photo topics so they can be moderated before posting. This can only be done by @Lovehoney_Brenna (or by @Lovehoney_Lindsay when Brenna is away) and only during their working hours. You seem to realise this but have started creating new discussion posts in the Your Photos topics. This is not suitable as no posts, photos or not, can be posted to these topics without moderator approval. They are just for streams of photos from the community not for discussions.

If you post the photos you want to discuss to Images to share in topics then you are free to link to them in a new discussion thread and Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get responses from people keen to chat. Same with new lingerie/fetish wear photos, pop them in Lingerie Photo Uploads and use the Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation thread to chat.

Iā€™m not trying to have a go just make your life (and Brennaā€™s) a little easier.

5 Likes

Ooh, failed to see this yesterday. Read it this morning, great work @Iwill !

2 Likes

I think itā€™s a really good one too. :slightly_smiling_face: Probably a loaded turn of phrase for erotic fiction, but I say keep 'em coming @Iwill :wink:

1 Like

Can someone pour me a pint please feeling down in the dumps this evening

1 Like

Sending positive vibes your way! Hereā€™s to a virtual pint :beer:

thank you :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Iā€™ll join you for a whiskey :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Home measure ā€¦ Go girl ! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Home measures are the best measures!

1 Like

Definitely ā€¦ better with company tho !

1 Like

Could someone please pop a breaker in :uk: UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD for me please? :pray:

ETA
Thanks @Ian_Chimp :blush:

1 Like

@philxhx i recommend the second outfit for the cinema and the first for when you get back! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for your advice buddy will keep that in mind :rofl::rofl:

Yeah, donā€™t want you getting arrested! :joy: