The Lounge

Has to be outfit 2 @philxhx personally I would never be bringing 1 or 3 out. I think that would probably frighten them off. But each to their own. It may be there kind of thing

1 Like

For the cinema definitely outfit 2 @philxhx . You look very smart.

ā€¦For later, or future dates to fetish clubs options 1 and 3 would be great but perhaps not in public to see Mr Cruise :rofl:

2 Likes

Fetish club now that sounds like a 3rd date :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

For some of us thatā€˜s 103rd date territory! :joy:
For me I think outfit 1 is the winner :grin:

1 Like

Outfit 2 with outfit 1 underneath?! :rofl: :fire: :angel:

2 Likes

Wow @philxhx I loooove outfit 1 :fire::hot_face:
But it would be a wee bit hard to eat popcorn with that mask so for that reason only, outfit 2.

4 Likes

Ive made myself 103rd dates to do chart with picture number one at the end of it :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Now thats a good idea @KinkyMira why didnt i think of that :rofl::rofl: super heros do it i will put my red undies over the top of outfit number one and i can be SUPEEEEEEEEEER PUUUUUUUUUUP :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: didnt think of that @JoCat thanks for your feed back and observation .that why us guys need a good woman beside us as us fellas dont think like that :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Food comes first @philxhx :rofl:

You carnt class popcorn as food :rofl::rofl: or can you i just dont know :thinking::thinking: lol

I was going to say food is whatever goes in your mouth, butā€¦that would be wrong :rofl:

Hi all after an odd few weeks resulting in me ending up single again I am off on a date tonight ā€¦ wish me well I need all the luck I can get lol :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Have a lovely evening @Latex73 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You donā€™t need luck, just be yourself, if they are the right person for you then they will like you as you are x

6 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 thank you for the kind words :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Its a gorgeous evening for a date, hope it goes well :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Have a great evening @Latex73 :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

T :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:hank you

Hope you had a good one buddy :blush::blush:

1 Like