The Lounge

Well can confirm there will be no 3rd date sorry i dont do crazy :see_no_evil::see_no_evil: just want some one normal :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Outfits 1 and 3 must be on the cards soon @philxhx

Ha ha for my own use @steve19 buddy went to my sisters for a family bbq and you should of see the text i got off her :astonished::astonished: blocked her after i said to her are you serious im with my family .and then recived a message on FB of her friends account say sorry for the nasty text sent lastnite i told her at the beging i wasnt rushing into any relationship just dont do crazy :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Was average to say the least there will be no second date ! :grin:

1 Like

Awwww sorry to here that buddy . Like i said we met 3 times weve known each other for years and have to say beautiful woman with a fantastic personality we slept together and i could feel she was starting to get a bit like the love you type of crack which after 3 dates i though omg as i said to her weve just come out of relationships just take it easy . Alot of people told me shes nuts but i never take anyones word as you dont know whats went on in other relationships . But after that nasty text last night i will be saying away .fatal attraction came to mind :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Ah perhaps cut her some slack see how it goes nice and steady ! :hugs:

1 Like

There is that buddy but the nasty text i got last night and then one off her and a friends account think im just going to concentrate on me and my boy and something will come in time. Im in no rush :blush::blush:

2 Likes

Was the nasty text drink fuelled perhaps ?

I dont know buddy but just dont fancy taking a chance my life is ticking away and i just want to fund a nice chilled ,fun ,kind caring person carnt be bothered with stress lol

5 Likes

Well thats rubbish for you @philxhx and @Latex73 but good on yas for trying!

Thanks @JoCat means alot im in no rush .like ive said my autistic sons happiness comes first, kids grow up so fast and i love him to bits and making great memories with him makes my day .will tell you though a few pics posted this week i would say LH will be sick of me lol :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

You’ve posted more after the outfit choices? :running_man:t2::eyes:

Ha ha yeah some doing house work . New pvc red number until yesterday ive been bored bored bored lol need to keep myself occupied :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Ohh the red arrived!

Yeah lol love it :blush::blush: but have to say bout pvc and latex off them for years .
But the best pvc outfits for quality has to be on here my LH catsuit is my favourite :heart::heart:

1 Like

Ok I’m looking and not finding, is it against the rules to ask you to direct me to them?
If it is then I won’t ask? :innocent:

They wont probley be up to tomorrow lol sorry.
We will be getting told off for one to one conversation :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Ffs :rofl:
edited by mod

Thats all ive done today going through all the love honey forum and just reading all the topics some intresting stuff edited by mod @JoCat

1 Like

Could someone please pop a breaker in :uk: UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD for me please?

Thanks @Ian_Chimp

1 Like