The Lounge

@philxhx Shame it didn’t work out, but if you had doubts, you’ve made the right choice. After all, you can’t be with the right person if you’re wasting time with the wrong one xx

1 Like

Totally agree @KinkyMira just not going to rush into anything i will know when the right person comes along happy just dressing up and most importantly making sure i can give my son my full time and make some great memories together :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hey All.
I’m looking at removing myself from the forum but would
like to hand over / have someone take on the
:australia: Aus special offers and Deal Of The Day topic.
I’d like to be able to make my templates available for who-ever might
want to take it on, and instructions of how to do it.
I’d be pleased to hear from anyone that wants to give it a go.

Hope you are doing ok @anon85834913 Will be sad to see you go :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

As @PKH says, I will be sad if you decide to leave us. Hope things are all okay and it’s just to free up more time rather than anything else.

From a practical point of view, it will be tricky for someone else to take over the thread from you as only the topic owner has unlimited continuous posts. It is the reason why after 3 posts I need someone to pop a breaker in the UK version for me. It is less of an issue there as other members do the weekly and special offer deals that crop up and being still a fairly UK centric forum the deals do often promote more chat than the Aus and US versions so I rarely need breakers but I think it might be a problem on your thread if one person takes on the lot :disappointed_relieved:.

2 Likes

Thanks @PKH
Doing o.k. here thanks, I just need to value my time a bit higher.
Can’t really get to know anyone here as it’s against the rules pretty much
and that puts me off really.
I value the few that I’ve had something to do with such as yourself, peitho, ian_chimp
but according to the rules, there’ll never be more than words on a website and I find that
very disappointing.
Aside from that, with the Aus special offers & DOTD, I don’t think LH really gives two hoots
about encouraging more Aussies to join and be a part of the community. I could be wrong
but that is the impression I get. I’ve sent only a couple of emails to the community manager but
if I get a reply, it’s very basic. The last one I sent with suggestions didn’t even get a reply.
So, it’s left me with a bit of a sour note on the palette, having been a fan for a while.
@AshhhDTD was interested in doing the topic a while ago, perhaps he might have some success.
I have my own business to run (with it’s own forum) so best I stick to that.

2 Likes

Hey @Peitho
True. Could just start another thread of course : Aus Special Offers & DOTD 2022 ?
Or something similar.

All the best @anon85834913 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is why i hate being single i miss out on all these amazing things you are all doing with your
OH :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

He’s my sexual partner. I am single and as much as I love the incredible sex that we’re having, I miss having a snuggle when I’m going to sleep.

3 Likes

I miss layng on the sofa and and snuggling into some one :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what were your suggestions?

It was mainly to do with promotion of the forum in LH Aus advertising.
I also asked whether there were statistics such as click-through rates and the like available on the posts.

1 Like

I can’t help with the promotion of the forum, but there’s a lot of meta information in the json files you could use. They’re a lot easier to read with a browser extension :slightly_smiling_face: (I use Firefox on my laptop, and that seemed to come with one built in). To get the json of the post/topic you just add .json to the end of the address. Eg https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/aus-special-offers-top-sale-picks-and-dotd/277202/111.json

2 Likes

Thanks for the review looking to upgrade from lh wand to something with more power

1 Like

Todays word of the day is messy I think, and not in a good way! So far I have had a paper bag break whilst I was walking back from the shop, causing a whole tub of double cream to break and spill all over the pavement, then I had a bottle of lemonade get over excited and overflow everywhere when I tried to open it! Didn’t think today was supposed to be as sticky :rofl:

4 Likes

Oh no @AmyA, sending hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

@Peitho @AmyA and any other book-a-holics:
theres a massive free romance ebook event today (23rd) only. 300 books on there so its worth a look.

Link is here

One of misha horne’s books is on here. Worth checking out.
Ooh, one of Dee. J. Holmes too.
And one of Ever Nightly’s beautiful series.
Also Lesli Richardson

Ooh, one of vela roths’s “blood grace” books is in there. Its the second annoyingly, as you do need to start with the 1st or you will be so lost. Theyr a bit chewy to read but i really got into them. She wrote a really interesting and unique culture for her vampires that i just adored and made it worthwhile wading through them all (they are really really long. Just warning you)

2 Likes

Thanks @Green_Eyed_Girl I’ve been needing a new book for a while :blush:

Ooh thank you, I’ll take a look (even though I haven’t even started any of the ones I downloaded last time!)

1 Like