The Lounge

Thank you @KinkyMira I had a lovely day and evening out. I hope you are working hard. I must catch up on any more blogs if you have posted any.

1 Like

Happy birthday @steve19

Thank you for the birthday wish @JoCat I hope you are well and enjoying yourself.

Maz silly q but are youba runner?

Am i a runner? @AWB1955

Iā€™m not sure why youre asking but no, Iā€™m definitely not a runner. :blush:

Sorry if i offended you it was not my intention

@AWB1955 Oh Iā€™m definitely not offended just interested as to why you thought i was a runner?
I donā€™t have the physique of a runner unfortunately :joy:

edited by mod

1 Like

@AWB1955 Hahaā€¦and there was me thinking i WAS unique :rofl::rofl:

@maz1965 Lol well we are all unique in our own way hope your having a good fay

@AWB1955 thought Iā€™d carry on the conversation here so not to go off topic. A bit of DIY with gift wrapping myself.

1 Like

@Dirty-Wife Lol i love a bit of DIY when oh is not around

1 Like

Happy Saturday everyone. Hope whatever you may be doing you are having the best time :raised_hands::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hope he gets well soon yes its hard when your apart. Nothing wrong with a bath full of bubbles

Thanks, heā€™s still positiveā€¦day 6!

I was positive for 11 days had.it 2 its awful by the way lovebthenoutfits and pics wish i could put some up

I was positive for 12 days in July and this is only my 3rd week back to work due to unbelievable fatigue. My fella didnā€™t get it then and Iā€™m still negative but havenā€™t seen him since last Monday :sleepy:

It keft me witha shortageof breath took me ages to get back to some normality

2 Likes

Sounds horrible, hope everyone makes a full recovery. :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

@masonbergin0161 Iā€™m going to carry it on over here so we donā€™t go off topic :slightly_smiling_face: itā€™s something that never really appealed me or for him to do it.

1 Like