The Lounge

No worries :smile: im sure theyr not the only company out there with nice soles. Just the only one that springs to mind

1 Like

Happy Saturday everyone!! Hope you’ve all had an epic day x

7 Likes

Ooh @WillC @KinkyMira I didn’t realise the new series of Only Connect started tonight!

4 Likes

Literallly just finished watching it. Got both the walls and all but 3 of the missing vowels rounds. First two - not so good. xx

4 Likes

I recorded it, as it’s past my bedtime on a workight! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is very impressive, I normally watch it, thinking its in a different language. I thought I was fairly well educated until I watched it. @KinkyMira

4 Likes

It’s all about the technique @steve19. Knowing what they look for. Once @WillC has watched it, I’ll give you an idea about one of the walls. xx

5 Likes

Will be watching it later! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Watched it, got about 75%!

4 Likes

Ooooo!!! Only connect!!! My 14 year old and I watch it. Both got one of the first round correct on the first clue which we were pleased with. Love the missing vowel round

2 Likes

Well what’s a lad to do???
Just waved Mrs Pootle and the stepdaughter off for their annual holiday together for a week, so it’s just me n the dogs…

3 Likes

My fav University Challenge question:

It’s some Cambridge Uni college against someone. Opening question:

Islands in the Stream is a…

I’m thinking, only two answers here…

book

Buzzzzzzzz
Me: Earnest Hemingway

Meanwhile, back in the studio no one has a clue so I’m ten zip ahead. Happy days, turn off the TV quick

3 Likes

Well it was my birthday yesterday and I have received my 25% discount code which I intend to use today. I shall be looking what to purchase soon.

4 Likes

Hope you had a good day @steve19

Lots to choose from and good offers.

Belated birthday wishes to you.

:beers::birthday::beers:

Thanks @CurvyJilly I had a lovely day and ended up with a lovely meal. The restaurant even gave me a cookie with a indoor firework. A lovely lady offered to take photo’s, she was very sexy and good looking. It was so lovely how friendly she was. Never seen her before and will never see her again but shows are many good people in this world.

6 Likes

Happy belated birthday @steve19 :birthday: :tada:
Glad you had a lovely day

@steve19 belated Happy Birthday :beers:

Happy birthday @steve19 :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy Birthday for yesterday @steve19 , sounds like you had a lovely evening!
:partying_face::birthday::clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @steve19 xx