The Lounge

Just had the second appointment.

I don’t meet all of the criteria to be diagnosed autistic but they are pretty sure I have ADHD even just from the ASD assessment!

A lot of the core traits are the same, there’s definitely some form of neurospicy going on!

Now to wait for the ADHD assessment!

7 Likes

Hope you’re feeling ok with this and also that you don’t have to wait as long for the next assessment.

1 Like

Hope you enjoyed your work

It’s been ok. I’m getting super nervous for an interview this afternoon

1 Like

How did the interview go?

How did the interview go. Need stress relief now

The interview actually went really, really well so I was super excited about that

Do you use massage oils

Never did massage. Might be fun!

Cant beat a good oily massage love it when he works his hands on my thighs and bum

1 Like

There are so many nice people on here but
I know there is no private messaging. Is there anyway to connect with people privately here?

We’re not allowed to share personal contact details. Please read the forum rules. It is worth removing this before the admin do.

3 Likes

No you can’t share personal information or have private conversation, I understand the reason why given the nature of the forum but for some topics I think it could be useful especially to speak to someone who has had similar experiences but your too shy to go into details with everybody on here. However it would be abused and I would imagine a lot of the women on here would get bombarded with messages.

4 Likes

Completely agree and I understand the rationale

1 Like

I don’t believe there is @SCMandy

Maybe there should be a pop up that you have to tick to acknowledge before a new member signs up, that states “I understand that this site is not a dating / hook up site” and there is no way of private messaging member”
As the amount of people as of late that clearly are not reading the rules when signing up is crazy.

1 Like

@ToysForDays When we had private messaging it was felt by some people that they were being left out and was also hard to mod it. On occasions it would be useful to have it again like when you are going through a tough time through a break up etc…

1 Like

That’s the last time I’ll break a rule!

It WASN’t directed solely at you @aljerram it just seems to be a thing more recently.
There a many rules to this forum that make it what it is, but there are obviously many that are making it extremely obvious that they are not even bothering to read them.

Edited to say I’m sorry @aljerram i should proof read my own comment it WASN’T directed solely at you :woman_facepalming:t3:

I don’t want to be banned. I’d better watch what I post