The Lounge

I love it so much that I watch it when I fancy a bit of a laugh…then again I fancy Sean Bean a lot so that helps! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

My pops went to school with him

2 Likes

Sorry, but: Arghhh!
I’ve just spent at least 30 minutes writing a review on the main site, only to be told that they can’t accept it because they are experiencing ‘technical difficulties’. Three times. Arghhh!

I can save the main body of the review, but what a waste of time.

The forum seems to be ok - has anyone else tried to post a review this afternoon?

ETA the website is still not working. Very annoying. As it is Sunday I guess it might not be fixed until tomorrow… review will have to wait. Please be aware of this, folks, if you are reviewing something with a tight deadline…
I tried refreshing the page, which wiped the whole review.

1 Like

@MsR Ohhhhh that is v annoying!

I submitted a review earlier and it seemed to have worked fine. No error messages or anything.

Hopefully it gets back up and running soon :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Did you use brackets? If so, try swopping them out for {   } ones and see if that works. :+1:

Edit: I think it can be other special characters as well. An ‘&’ in the title flarks it up too.

I didn’t use brackets. I just filled in the usual template.

Ooh - let me go and check…

1 Like

Ah, okay. Normally with mine it’s when I’ve used brackets (I just can’t help an aside :slightly_smiling_face:).

2 Likes

It is frustrating when it happens.
I always write my reviews in word so I can edit for a few days until its ready and then just cut/paste it in.
Saves on unneeded grief :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you !

I used brackets for 3 words: “so did MrR”.

It doesn’t feel at all normal to use curly brackets rather than the usual ones used over the entire world, but there we have it. I don’t know what the final version will look like.

Review successfully submitted :+1: :triumph: :sweat:

I’ll remember to stay well away from '&'s.

5 Likes

So do I.
This was an off the cuff review of something I bought a while back which is now in the sale.
I thought it was worth flagging up as a nice piece of lingerie.

1 Like

And then I email Brenna at community@lovehoney.co.uk, apologise for the funky brackets again, and ask her to change them to real ones for me. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Glad you got it sorted though. :+1:

1 Like

Hold the door everyone, Blonde Bunny has had an idea :bulb:

After reading The Forum: Digested just now, I have to agree with @Orgasm_Chaser,
@sexpositive_babe‘s threads and forum games these last few days have been just sensational. Honestly these topics and games are just next level! :raised_hands:t2::smile::heart:

She gets my vote for ‘Member of the week’!

Which leads me to… ‘insert drum roll here’ how about a member of the week thread, with reasons for your nomination, at the end of the week someone wins the crown! Yay fun. Yay crown :clap:t2:

10 Likes

Great idea @Blonde_Bunny and I thinks its a great idea. Whilst not wanting to sound like a negative Nancy, could this not be open to manipulation? By that i mean person “X,Y or Z” is s popular and long serving forum member, hence get most votes ?

5 Likes

But if you have to give a reason, it would help it not just be a popluarity contest.

3 Likes

@Cuffed maybe you’re right. I was hoping that would never become the case with giving reasons for your vote :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Member of the week: My husband’s cock! :lovehoney_heart:

14 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Valid point and I like your logic @Blonde_Bunny. Appolises if my comment seemed negative or snarky.

1 Like

But @sexpositive_babe has been here less than a month? And at least 2 people agree on ‘member of the week’

For a long standing member @Chosen-one has cracked me up a few times with his 1 liners

3 Likes

@Cuffed there’s no need to apologise, you make a really good point :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like