The Lounge

@Justthe2ofus2007 you had a mooch in the lounge yet

Anything you Want to chat about we have had booze and dogs so far

@Justthe2ofus2007

1 Like

Scary movie :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

American Werewolf in London, Hellraiser The Omen.

There was Irn Bru at the food waste project last week. Not being Scottish, Iā€™d never thought of it as a mixer. Any good with rum?
Unbelievably we regularly receive beer (put aside for the Christmas party, volunteers are key workers so scr*w you tier 3 lockdown) and thereā€™s even a couple of bottle of whisky at the back of the warehouse - Food Waste!

3 Likes

Itā€™s all about kink! :joy::wink:

1 Like

Canā€™t you just watch lion king the bit where mufassa falls is well scary :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

OH is from Glasgow. Irn Bru is what some babes are weaned onto before they are old enough to be mixing it with other stuff, or so I have been led to believeā€¦ :rofl:
It has a phosphorescent glow, if you need putting off further.

Yay! Thanks for all you do.

2 Likes

I love horror movies :heart_eyes:

When I first watched Final Destination in my youth, I couldnā€™t sleep for fear of having a sudden fatal accident, haha.

Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark isnā€™t a bad movie to watch on Halloween as itā€™s set around that time.

@Chosen-one - Disney definitely have some messed up scenes. That whale from Pinocchio used to terrify me :scream:

6 Likes

Bambiā€™s mum, Dumboā€™s mumā€¦ :flushed: :sob:

1 Like

I always get emosh at Disney movies just a big softie at heart :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Anyone see @CurvyJilly

2 Likes

No sheā€™s not been around for a few days, hope sheā€™s ok. Missing her humour.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a dedicated topic for this. :+1:

Members we miss

1 Like

Hi everyone decided to come see what all the fuss is about lol my favourite tipple is mythos but itā€™s difficult to get hold of so if I canā€™t get it then itā€™s normally ouzo.I donā€™t really have a favourite horror but do have a favourite actor the late great sir Norman wisdom

Morning LH lovers
Whatā€™s everyone planning for their weekends.
Guess restrictions is some areas will curtail plans
Please everyone stay safe what ever you do this weekend
Power to the LH people :clap:

1 Like

@Chosen-one this evening my OH and I are having a belated birthday celebration for me with one of my best girl friends and her partner. Weā€™re going down the beach (weather pending), opening up the boots to our cars, all the blankets, duvets and cushions, and having a socially distanced get together with lots of chat, music and nibbles while still in the warmth and protected from the wind. Other than that itā€™s going to be a quiet weekend before back to work on Monday.

What are your plans?

4 Likes

Judging by the wind we certainly wonā€™t be going to the beach and as Iā€™m unable to go to football just going to listen to it instead the cuddle up to mrs c and decide what we are doing for food tonight then she will tell me what Iā€™m making lol

2 Likes

Car :oncoming_automobile: boot sale for you then. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Quiet one for me Iā€™m afraid