The Lounge

@MsR thanks! :slight_smile:

Aaahhh I see! I do like vodka, but the cream soda is putting me off! My fave flavoured vodkas are the absolut Raspberry and the Whitley Neill Blood Orange :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

List hun @Orgasm_Chaser I am constantly breaking LH law it goes with my nature all the girls live a bad boy so I am told :kissing_heart:

1 Like

#itsanorthernthing :thinking::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Lol your not wrong hun @Orgasm_Chaserā€‹:kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser i wouldnā€™t take it personally. Iā€™ve had warnings in the past, itā€™s very easy to break/forget the rules when you are having a bit of banter with others. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

All about the bants {haha auto correct changed it to bangs FFS)

3 Likes

You wish it was all about the bangs @Orgasm_Chaser so do I lol ( moderator thatā€™s a joke) not suggesting your just about the bangs babeā€‹:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Speaking of mixing vodka with other thingsā€¦ my last ā€œinterestingā€ (and not in a good way) night, I was drinking vodka. Few months down the line and still canā€™t drink it. Even the hand sanitizers that smell of it make me recoil, wince and gag :joy: I shuddered when I got the whiff of one in Specsavers and the lady found it hilarious, said she gets that a lot and can tell who had a heavy night the night before. I didnā€™t tell her my heavy night was a few months prior :joy:

3 Likes

I used to love Vodka and Irn Bru until they put aspartame in the Irn Bru.
If you are in Scotland and get a bar with Irn Bru syrup, you can still have it though.

4 Likes

I still have this with Malibu from a teenage birthday when I drunk the whole lot! I havenā€™t drunk it since, weā€™re talking a good 10 years :joy:

2 Likes

I had that after a bad night drinking K cider in the 90ā€™! Also after i necked a bottle of strawberry and cream Baileyā€™s last yearā€¦never again! :joy:

3 Likes

I bet that was sickly! Iā€™ve not tried it for that exact reason. Love normal Baileys but that one just doesnā€™t appeal and definitely not a whole bottle :joy:

1 Like

It was very sweet, and very moreish, but i had a banging headache the next day, which i never get with vod! I will add that my sister gave it me as it was too sweet for her! :joy:

1 Like

Mad dog 20/20 now thereā€™s a blast back to my younger days :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I used to drink Hooch as a teen, tried it the other year and it was vile! :joy:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why I started making my own alcopops! :joy:

3 Likes

The pink lemonade hooch is lush :cup_with_straw:

2 Likes