The Lounge

Lol maybe so @VanillaWithSprinkles but I am not keen on them on a woman lol :joy:

I dug out an old profile pic on another topic the other day where I still had my pink beard. :slightly_smiling_face: You can still sort of see it in the quote, but if you want a closer look Iā€™ll put it as my profile again for a bit. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

And @Smultron bought us that maidā€™s outfit back when Gifting still existed. :slightly_smiling_face: :gift:

2 Likes

Muppet arsehole hahaha I love it

2 Likes

cheers for the shout on clocks goin backā€¦ makes the difference when you fonin the other side o the world. knew it was comin, but not tonight.

2 Likes

Thank god most devices auto change the clocks, ironically my bedside clock doesnā€™t lolā€‹:alarm_clock:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just been round doing all clocks before getting into bed :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Me to :smiley:

1 Like

Hey! Is everyone ok?

3 Likes

Hi Iā€™m fine thanks . Just laying in bed listening to music and the rain hammering down outside !
Obviously browsing around the forum too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m off to bed soon. Just waiting for the dryer to finish. Been catching up on recordings but I like to listen to rain sounds before bed

1 Like

Itā€™s quite a relaxing background noise.

2 Likes

Iā€™m good too! I love listening to the rain patter away, itā€™s one of my favourite sounds. Iā€™ve also been on a bit of a liking spree apparently as Iā€™m all out of likes! :scream:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s me nearly every day ! :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol! Yes I like rain or rain and thunder sounds.

3 Likes

We really donā€™t get enough thunderstorms, I love laying in bed watching the lightening !

2 Likes

Yes very true! I find it very soothing. The last storm we had was amazing. It was about 3am it just pelted it down. And it was constantly lightening. I went to the bottom of the bed so I could see and fell asleep watching it.

3 Likes

Hate running out of likes, but you always have more tomorrow. Sounds slightly sexual actually. Naughty me

5 Likes

I sometimes pop on YouTube, thereā€™s masses of relaxation sound stuff on there a lot of it involving hours of thunder and lightning.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a playlist on Spotify that is just rain and thunder noises which I love listening to send me to sleep! Possibly not the most relaxing for some peopleā€¦

Yes thereā€™s always tomorrow for more likes! I was shocked as Iā€™ve never run out before :joy:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s where I get most of mine from. You can also ask Alexa to loop rain sounds ( if you have a smart home device)

2 Likes