Hey! Is everyone ok?
Hi I’m fine thanks . Just laying in bed listening to music and the rain hammering down outside !
Obviously browsing around the forum too ![]()
Yeah I’m off to bed soon. Just waiting for the dryer to finish. Been catching up on recordings but I like to listen to rain sounds before bed
It’s quite a relaxing background noise.
I’m good too! I love listening to the rain patter away, it’s one of my favourite sounds. I’ve also been on a bit of a liking spree apparently as I’m all out of likes! ![]()
That’s me nearly every day ! ![]()
Lol! Yes I like rain or rain and thunder sounds.
We really don’t get enough thunderstorms, I love laying in bed watching the lightening !
Yes very true! I find it very soothing. The last storm we had was amazing. It was about 3am it just pelted it down. And it was constantly lightening. I went to the bottom of the bed so I could see and fell asleep watching it.
Hate running out of likes, but you always have more tomorrow. Sounds slightly sexual actually. Naughty me
I sometimes pop on YouTube, there’s masses of relaxation sound stuff on there a lot of it involving hours of thunder and lightning.
There’s a playlist on Spotify that is just rain and thunder noises which I love listening to send me to sleep! Possibly not the most relaxing for some people…
Yes there’s always tomorrow for more likes! I was shocked as I’ve never run out before ![]()
That’s where I get most of mine from. You can also ask Alexa to loop rain sounds ( if you have a smart home device)
I was so disappointed. I looked on Amazon music and it showed hours of rain etc. Clicked on it and lasted 2 minutes! There’s 1 loopabke song
I’m very fussy which rain sounds I have lol. Not too distant. I like forest rain, tin roof rain
I actually might have to nip over to it now and get my fix of thunder and lightening to help me sleep!
It’s really annoying when you run short of likes! But I’m very cavalier with dishing them out, mostly on the photos or meme threads ![]()
Yes im definitely feeling a bit better. I’m hoping I have enough battery with 25% to listen to it through the night.
It might be long enough for you to nod off .
I ask Amazon Alexa to play sleep sounds and she gives me a list of loads to choose from and will keep playing. There’s all sorts of different rain ones and storms @Orgasm_Chaser, @wildflower not sure if that’s any help to you.
I also have the Headspace app, admittedly it’s one that costs but it has various sleep sounds too.
Should probably try and get some sleep - night all! ![]()
I have supercharge on my phone so after a cig it will be about 50% for some reason the Alexa devices aren’t working properly. I’ve rebooted re-registered and just continuously they won’t work properly. I’m not sure whether it is something to do with the internet connection because it keeps going off.
Night sweet xxc