The Lounge

I think you’d better check with Brenna before you try that. It sounds like you’re trying to circumvent the rules.

This is not a suitable place for private conversations.

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser if you go to bed at 0100 your really going to bed at 0000 as clocks go back

1 Like

No way the clocks go back tonight that means it’s dark when we go to work and dark when we get home again I hate winter @carzy I’m pretty sure I get SAD syndrome
Anyone else hate winter

2 Likes

Hate the dark mornings going to and from work but the job I do sometimes means we have to pack up early if no electric in house

2 Likes

I get SAD… it’s a horrible disorder.

There seems to be some confusion. I think you best take this up with the forum moderator. :+1:

1 Like

Anyone else already fed up with people setting fireworks off

2 Likes

Yes I will flag it regarding the ‘@’ and see what the moderators say

I do feel the whole ‘private’ conversation issue needs to be addressed

I asked if ‘wiki’ was allowed and straight away said that this isn’t a suitable place for private conversation… But I didn’t say it was for that did I? If, by wiki a post is promoting private conversations then isn’t ‘editing’ your own post. Can the same thing not happen.

If people intended to have a private conversation in a forum based environment they would find a way.

1 Like

Yep, we mentioned it in the rant thread, it’s a pain if you have pets! Already sick of them! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I’m sure Brenna will go over it again with you if you’re struggling. :+1:

1 Like

Oh @Ian_Chimp love the new avatar, I have the exact same outfit :women_with_bunny_ears:

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Hard to compete with that pink beard.

2 Likes

Lol maybe so @VanillaWithSprinkles but I am not keen on them on a woman lol :joy:

I dug out an old profile pic on another topic the other day where I still had my pink beard. :slightly_smiling_face: You can still sort of see it in the quote, but if you want a closer look I’ll put it as my profile again for a bit. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

And @Smultron bought us that maid’s outfit back when Gifting still existed. :slightly_smiling_face: :gift:

2 Likes

Muppet arsehole hahaha I love it

2 Likes

cheers for the shout on clocks goin back… makes the difference when you fonin the other side o the world. knew it was comin, but not tonight.

2 Likes

Thank god most devices auto change the clocks, ironically my bedside clock doesn’t lol​:alarm_clock:

2 Likes

I’ve just been round doing all clocks before getting into bed :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Me to :smiley:

1 Like