The Lounge

He never said he missed me :joy: I’m here just ‘trying’ to stay out of trouble n here you are Mr trouble himself :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Tut tut are you implying I lead you astray. I’m just too much banter that’s all :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Perhaps I should rebrand as chosen-trouble :rofl:

1 Like

This is another top tip. :+1:

Rather than adding an extra message straight after, why not edit the first to include the extra comment?

2 Likes

Your all over this aren’t you :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Can’t handle the bants :joy::joy: na to be honest didn’t go to bed Thursday until this morning at 3am so slept until 3pm. Lo at nanny’s so always sleep ridiculously late on a Saturday (need to get myself out of this routine)
Might watch a film tonight, food n bed for like 12/1
U ok my lil sausage

Wiki your post and we will just add or isn’t that allowed (mod comment: please don’t do this)

I in no way intend to have private conversations. I have read the rules on more than 1 occasion. If by having private conversation you mean responding to a ’ tag ’ then I apologise.
Why do we have ’ @ ’ if we aren’t allowed to mention 1 person.

I think you’d better check with Brenna before you try that. It sounds like you’re trying to circumvent the rules.

This is not a suitable place for private conversations.

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser if you go to bed at 0100 your really going to bed at 0000 as clocks go back

1 Like

No way the clocks go back tonight that means it’s dark when we go to work and dark when we get home again I hate winter @carzy I’m pretty sure I get SAD syndrome
Anyone else hate winter

2 Likes

Hate the dark mornings going to and from work but the job I do sometimes means we have to pack up early if no electric in house

2 Likes

I get SAD… it’s a horrible disorder.

There seems to be some confusion. I think you best take this up with the forum moderator. :+1:

1 Like

Anyone else already fed up with people setting fireworks off

2 Likes

Yes I will flag it regarding the ‘@’ and see what the moderators say

I do feel the whole ‘private’ conversation issue needs to be addressed

I asked if ‘wiki’ was allowed and straight away said that this isn’t a suitable place for private conversation… But I didn’t say it was for that did I? If, by wiki a post is promoting private conversations then isn’t ‘editing’ your own post. Can the same thing not happen.

If people intended to have a private conversation in a forum based environment they would find a way.

1 Like

Yep, we mentioned it in the rant thread, it’s a pain if you have pets! Already sick of them! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I’m sure Brenna will go over it again with you if you’re struggling. :+1:

1 Like

Oh @Ian_Chimp love the new avatar, I have the exact same outfit :women_with_bunny_ears:

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

Hard to compete with that pink beard.

2 Likes