The Lounge

@Gazza_64 Great job on the bannisters. I’m working around to mine and was thinking of changing from white to black. Looks good :+1:

4 Likes

Looks great @Gazza_64. The lights too.
Our banister rail needs repainting - it is black and peeling. The spindles are white and the carpet a pale blue/grey.
But the peeling black handrail really needs doing. I would get on with it but it would put my back out - so relying on others at some point!
Lots of peeling paint in our hallway - really envious of those with nicely polished houses!

2 Likes

Thanks to @Melody1 and @MsR took my time as I have been told but done now lol :kissing_heart::+1:

4 Likes

I’ve been stripping wallpaper that looks like it’s been up since the 80s, including wood chip with layers and layers of paint on it. I think I’m beginning to turn the corner and feeling uplifted by the positive impact it has on my mood

2 Likes

@Melody1 bloody woodchip! I had to strip a load in our first house, a right ball ache!
@Gazza_64 love the bannister, very nice!

1 Like

Thanks @WillC it’s my creative side coming out thanks :pray:

1 Like

You’ve made a smashing job of the bannisters! @Gazza_64

1 Like

@wildflower thanks hun :+1::kissing_heart::christmas_tree:

1 Like

I am going to be pretty much offline now until after xmas so would like to wish all my normal LH cohorts (@WillC, @wildflower, @Oldman, @Blonde_Bunny, @MsR, @MsSubExperimenter, @Melody1, @Onlyones, @KinkyMira, @Ian_Chimp, @Gazza_64, @Justthe2ofus2007, @ChloJakes, @Chosen-one, @CurvyJilly, @Serpentwand, @Mint-Monster and of course @Lovehoney_Brenna) a very happy Christmas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :evergreen_tree: :champagne: :beer: :clinking_glasses: :snowman_with_snow: :christmas_tree: :lovehoney_heart:
Loved all the banter, games, info, laughs and everything else that goes on in the forum.
Roll on 2021.
Happy Christmas xx

15 Likes

Wishing you a great Christmas @arry069 and thanks for making me laugh so much with your hilarious memes! x :rofl: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too @arry069, I hope you have a lovely and peaceful break x

Have a great Christmas @arry069 :package::champagne::slightly_smiling_face:

Ditto @arry069

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

All the best @arry069 the crack and banter has been a tonic

Hope you have a great Christmas @arry069. :christmas_tree:

@arry069 look after yourself have a good one in the current climate mate :christmas_tree::muscle::+1::hugs::kissing_heart:

You too @arry069 :slight_smile:

You too @arry069! All of the Christmas love from your friend, the blondest bunny :heart:

:bunny_girl3:

And to you mate. See you on the flip side, and a good number of us will be around on and off over the break if you get bored of turkey and want a laugh :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope you have a good Christmas @arry069 !