The Lounge

Off to take the kids for a walk in the :deciduous_tree: :christmas_tree: hot chocolate and coffees in hand :raised_hand:

3 Likes

Nice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@WillC

Dunno if this is allowed but where did you get your circular fireplace from?

Sorry @Lovehoney_Brenna please remove if I have broken forum rules.

2 Likes

We don’t sell fireplaces so it can be linked here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well Santa comes down alot of them…

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you.
All the best to you and all the hardworkers at Lovehoney making sure we get smiles on our faces all year round.

:two_hearts::heart::two_hearts::heart::two_hearts:

5 Likes

A local independant fireplace/gas fire shop. I think most places will have them. I liked it because it’s unusual. I have had people compare it to a Stargate and a Hobbit hole!

2 Likes

Thought you were going to say as a fleshlight…

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Now you mention it…:rofl:

Happy christmas!

@MsSubExperimenter and @KinkyMira how did you do on Only Connect? Only just watched it as Monday’s episode was past my bedtime this week! I was rubbish! :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks for the mention
Enjoy your Christmas, enjoy the break
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :christmas_tree: :partying_face:

1 Like

@arry069 Hope you have a great Christmas too :orange_heart::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Not watched it yet. We are keeping it for the big day. Better than what is on actual telly!

1 Like

Hope everyone has a wonderful Xmas and a happy new year here’s to a better 2021 sending love to you all

5 Likes

Same to you @Carzy!

Hi @CurvyJilly :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve noticed you seem to be overdoing it on the giant emojis. They are fun, but including them in every post can be a but much (like all caps). I know it’s an automatic thing, but there are some tips in this post if you need some pointers on how to make them blend in a bit more. :+1:

I personally love the giant emoji’s, I think they’re a brilliant feature to the forum, but then I may be a little biased as I also use them lots in every post and I’ve also had the telling off for improper emoji etiquette :smile:

If they’re here to use, use them I say :heart:

6 Likes

I think they can be fun and useful occasionally, but are easily spammed. They seem like they’d fit into the funky formatting rule:

Well, that’s the end of Emoji Charades. :joy:

1 Like

I have no problem with the size of emoji’s if they’re not hurting anyone does it matter? In these trying times i’m sure there are more important things to worry about.

5 Likes