The Lounge

Emojis are awsome #saveTheEmojis

3 Likes

Not to sound disrespectful Ian_Chimp but that seems like a strange thing to sayā€¦? Iā€™m sure it isnā€™t your intention, but it comes across a bit controlling.

Youā€™re very helpful in a lot of posts and help guide people to becoming better forum users but this one just seems a tad too much. The emojis are there for a reason so itā€™s someoneā€™s choice to use them or notā€¦
Hope you donā€™t mind me saying, Iā€™d have private messaged you if there was that option. I donā€™t mean to offend is basically what Iā€™m trying to say!

All the best to you and everyone here! Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and an amazing new year. Hoping it turns out to be everything you hope for, and better.
Letā€™s make 2021 a celebratory year where we celebrate one another, celebrate your families, friends, work colleagues.
Iā€™m starting mew years resolutions already, and thatā€™s choosing to more grateful for all the positive/good stuff in my life. Hoping it breads more positivity in me and others around me!

Iā€™m very grateful for Lovehoney for helping better my sex life! Happy Christmas Lovehoney. X x

6 Likes

Thatā€™s okay. We all have different opinions. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just to clarify, I think emojis are fine. :+1: I even like big emojis :+1:. But one of the quirks of the new forum is that if you drop a normal sized emoji in a group of three or less it automatically turns them giant. Sometimes you want that, other times itā€™d be better if they were just normal emojis. The tips in this post give you more control over when you ā€˜go bigā€™

I use all the formatting at some point, so I appreciate that itā€™s fun and useful, but I think it should flavour the post rather than become the post. I think the emphasis should be on what youā€™ve written, not what youā€™ve used to decorate it. To me, the giant emojis read like ALL CAPS.

But thatā€™s just my opinion though. :slightly_smiling_face:

:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Itā€™s not exactly as if weā€™re running to the opticians with our retinas ablaze because we saw a slightly larger emoji. Plus itā€™s context, if someone uses big heart emojis itā€™s because they are putting across their feelings.

6 Likes

I understand my replies are not ticking everyones boxes and for this I apologise.

I wasnā€™t aware I was breaking forum rules regarding emoji usage and our replies had to be in a uniformed layout. (Certainly do not use them in every postā€¦)

But heyā€¦

Happy Christmas to all my forum friends.
You all know who you are.
The regular posters and also the silent ones in the back reading but not postingā€¦

:two_hearts::heart::two_hearts:

21 Likes

Only one person has a problem with the size of your emojis, so donā€™t worry! Thereā€™s enough bah humbug in the world to worry about such a trivial thing.

10 Likes

Happy Christmas @CurvyJilly, lovely lady :slightly_smiling_face::hugs::hugs::hugs:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of my friends here!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Merry Christmas lovely lady, its great to have you back.
I love all your posts and emojis small, medium, large, xxl, I donā€™t care.
Have a great time and stay safe curvyjilly. :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone :christmas_tree::gift:

Hope you all have a fab day!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone,I hope your festive season is as good as it
can possibly be under the circumstances we find ourselves.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas fellow kinksters :santa:t2::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::snowflake:

3 Likes

:christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: Merry Christmas everyone! :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:
Nadelik lowen ha Bledhen nowyth da from us lot down south.

4 Likes

Happy Christmas everyone. Is it too early for a slice of cheesecake?

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

Itā€™s great to see post from you @CurvyJilly and love the profile pic.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all! :slight_smile: As i said @CurvyJilly @Teacake @zombifiedguy or anyone else who needs company today and tomorrow join me here throughout! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Not at all @KinkyMira eating it or wearing it.
All the best to you. :snowman_with_snow::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone and we will all look forward to an improved 2021 hopefully.

5 Likes

Happy Christmas to you all! :heart: :smile: :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Its never too early for cheese cake :smile: :cake:

4 Likes