The moment you worried...

That you might have gone too far?

For me and my partner, we did exchange a look and laugh after indulging in some 'Pony Play' (her with a bit between her teeth and a glass buttplug tail).

Any other fantasies or kinks that had people checking themselves?

Didn't really check ourselves, just thought it was funny... the time i was actually walking funny after a beating because one butt cheek was much more swollen and bruised than the other...

Using a perfume based cream as a lubricant.

OUCH!!!

Which time, lol! Burning myself badly with a normal candle on me nuts, rubbing vaporub on my balls to get off, or getting lasses to wrap me up like a pretzel to give myself a facial? All humiliation play but sometimes it hurts, lol. X

Not really, I don't think that we'd be into petplay though although I wouldn't mind being a kitty ;)
We've both started of quote vanillaish and are slowly coming over to the dark side. However, I don't think that I'd be into hardcore BDSM, just very kinky stuff.

Bought a fleshlight and hid it from the wife. She opened the cupboard above the wardrobe and it fell out and hit her on the head.

The following happened to me earlier

I made a chilli for dinner, washed up as I went along. Hubby came into the kitchen and made his intentions clear that we were going to have some sexy time later. I went into the bathroom and popped in my kegel balls and started to get hot down there to the point that it was burning hot, excruciating. Jumped into the shower after rapidly removing my skirt and sandals. Still wearing my top hosing myself down until the burning subsided. Must have fresh chilli still on my fingers.

i once put tiger balm on my bits. never. ever. again. :/

sometimes the only way to learn is the hard way

queer sarah wrote:

i once put tiger balm on my bits. never. ever. again. :/

sometimes the only way to learn is the hard way

Ouch!

Had Vicks vapour rub spread all over my vulva, clit and anus. Rings of fire! Never again!

Deep heat. That stuff is lethal on your bits.

Pierced_n_Spanked wrote:

Didn't really check ourselves, just thought it was funny... the time i was actually walking funny after a beating because one butt cheek was much more swollen and bruised than the other...

Pretty much this sort of thing. Got carried away with the belt before, and drawn blood from various places more times than I care to remember.

Got a bullet vib lost up my Mr!!!!!!

lucky he got it out with no trouble lol

Purring-pussy, Done the same, stupid enough to try it twice! Lol

Never had such an experience. Sure there’s things we have tried that don’t really do it for us but nothing I was/are embarrassed about

Years ago I had a couple of kinky experiences, unfortunately neither turned out well.

When I wasn't well acquainted with butt plugs and chose one completely unsuitable for a newbie but hate quitting so kept going til it was in. Then it disappeared!!!! Heart stopping moment. I did manage to retrieve it but put me off for years to come.

All good now. Love my plugs xx

Hmm...I'm not sure if it counts but the first time I squirted I didn't know what it was and I got worried and thought that I had a weak bladder or something... I looked it up on the internet and it put my mind at ease, phew...

Oh, there's also been a few times were I've had kegel weights inserted and they've slightly "crowned" as I'm walking around but in my over-reactive imagination they are out and going to pop out my trouser leg or something!(Eeek!) Haha, I shouldn't worry so much.

Definitely me squatting over the bath with a douche inserted getting ready to use my new vibrating butt plug. I took a step back like wow ok this is new territory.

When I opened up my latest delivery from LH, the LH lge butt plug and the Doc Johnson Titanmen Mr Rumpy, both a good deal larger than anything I have tried before. The OH quickly proclaimed they were all mine, she has no intention of trying them out.