The moment you worried...

Many years ago I dipped my manhood into a glass of wine for wifey to suck off, but it burnt me like hell, so I had to go to the bathroom to wash it off. Never done it again.

Ouch Kanu!

fizzy wine is good for that, just a bit in the mouth, then you get to feel the bubbles as well.

I've absolutely loved reading these posts, thank you all for cheering me up!

I've had a few mishaps, one I'll never forget is when I still lived at home with my parents, I'd had some naughty time in the kitchen with my then-partner and left the lube downstairs, to which my mum found the next day.... I lied and said it was hand sanitizer!

The male Squeel toy without suitable trimming!

The morning ment I placed my first LH order.

Shouldn’t have worried given the outcum.

..the moment I placed...

When I lost a small toy up my vagina, panicked like hell! Hubby had to fish it out for me, rather painful - but so relieved I didn't have to go to A&E!! 😓

Ouch Emerald!, just glad you were ok 🙂

Lol! me too, hubby would've been furious if I'd had to go to hospital because of it!! Lol. 💚

Emerald!!!!! Wowzers, that makes my vagina hurt in sympathy lol!!!

For me, two things from our crazy session the other night... We decided to role play a little with the whole dominant/submissive thing. Well Mr L put me in such a position (I was tied with a hog tie rope) so couldn't move much myself and fanny farted. I was mortified.... He also got a bit carried away with my new 7 inch big thick King Cock thing I got the other week and lets just say, I am sure my cervix got bruised!!!!

MrandMrs_L wrote:

For me, two things from our crazy session the other night... We decided to role play a little with the whole dominant/submissive thing. Well Mr L put me in such a position (I was tied with a hog tie rope) so couldn't move much myself and fanny farted. I was mortified.... He also got a bit carried away with my new 7 inch big thick King Cock thing I got the other week and lets just say, I am sure my cervix got bruised!!!!

Ladies, ladies, you are both making me cross my legs.

For the first time, I worried I had bitten off more than I could chew last night:

New bull whip.

Oh my f#%king god, I think I saw stars. The closest I have ever got to using our safety word. Still got the marks today. One of the reviews had said it was a bit lightweight, not for serious bondage, so I told the husband not to hold back. Maybe I have an unusually soft rump or something, but I would love to meet that reviewer who is taking that whipping in their stride!

Gosig, I literally just had to look up on here what kinda bull-whips they had for sale. Ouch hun, no wonder you were seeing stars.

Clearly the previous reviewer was some kinda hero. I think you're braver than me... Not sure I would be so open to being whipped by one of those!!

MrandMrs_L wrote:

Gosig, I literally just had to look up on here what kinda bull-whips they had for sale. Ouch hun, no wonder you were seeing stars.

Clearly the previous reviewer was some kinda hero. I think you're braver than me... Not sure I would be so open to being whipped by one of those!!

Didn’t realise they had more than one, it was this one:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7872

it is a bit of a punishment cheat code methinks, as I can’t take more than four whips before I am begging him to stop, so for BDSM in a hurry!

Haha Gosig, love it. No wonder you were seeing stars! ‘Advanced leather bull-whip’ definitely not for the faint hearted haha!! Just read this thread to Mr L and he says I have to tell you all about the time we decided to play with Ben and Jerry’s brownie ice cream.... he put it on me and then laughed so much because he said I looked like I’d shit myself as it melted and he couldn’t eat it off because he was laughing so much 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh Mrs L that is damned funny, the husband and I have just had a good snigger.

RuggerBugger wrote:

The morning ment I placed my first LH order.

Shouldn’t have worried given the outcum.

I panicked and cancelled my first order! - they were great and understanding but I quickly re-ordered it 😄

I take it , that like me it all worked out as being the right (fantastically right) decision in the end? Personally, it was one of the best decisions I ever made....

MrandMrs_L wrote:

It's well embarrassing when you fanny fart, hubby always thinks it comes out of my arse, lol!!

A bruised cervix is something I've experienced before from dildo thrusting, but with a King Cock!!! - you have my deepest sympathy Mrs L and hope you get well soon!!

Will you use the King Cock again after this?, it would make me well weary about doing so, lol!! x

😮 💚

Bless you too Gosig! 🤩🤩🤩 Ouch!! x

Emerald, brings tears to my eyes just thinking about them, brave ladies lol 🙂 ❤️