The moment you worried...

Emerald269 wrote:

Lol! me too, hubby would've been furious if I'd had to go to hospital because of it!! Lol. šŸ’š

Why would your partner be furious about you going to hospital?? How awful :(

He would at first Jess, as it would be a very embarrassing situation if I'd got something stuck up there!

However, If he'd over-reacted unnecessarily, he'd always apologise. Plus I'd be annoyed at him back (twice as much!) for getting miffed about it!!! šŸ˜‰ x

Knight1119 wrote:

Emerald, brings tears to my eyes just thinking about them, brave ladies lol šŸ™‚ ā¤ļø

Yes, indeed it does Knight. šŸ’š

Emerald, I fell down a manhole once while distracted by a pretty lady, I had to be hauled out, it bloody hurt & was really embarrassing with onlookers laughing lol šŸ™‚x

Well, when I first started seeing my hubby (back then, boyfriend), he rang me to meet up with him out of the blue. Of course, this is not worrying...

...it was only when I got over-excited because he rang me, that I did a complete 'Bridget Jones' thing and bumped into a lamp post outside Tesco. I was so embarrassed and worried as there were loads of people about and it was on a main road with much passing traffic!

I just gathered myself and pretended nothing out of the ordinary had happened! I've got used to doing that over the years, I'm pretty clumsy Knight! Lol. šŸ˜ šŸ¤© ā˜ŗ

Emerald what a pair! lol, Iā€™m often walking into things too šŸ™‚šŸ¤©