The New Lovehoney Lingerie

Starting a new thread here based on the email I got today about the launch of new lingerie by Lovehoney on thier own branded items.

From first glance the babydolls look awesome!

I was lucky enough to review one of the babydolls, and I can assure you they are :D

The love me lace babydoll is stunning! X

Also the reviews from the secret testers are slowly coming live (mine included) and they're pretty much all awesome. What I got was indeed awesome.

Shadow Collector wrote:

I was lucky enough to review one of the babydolls, and I can assure you they are :D

+1 - They are so sexy and comfortable too :D xx

I was gonna start a thread but was waiting for Cazz or Jess to start it.

Love my purple chemise ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Kinky&Curvy wrote:

The love me lace babydoll is stunning! X

I wasn't sure if we were allowed to say - but I was lucky enough to be chosen to test the black love me lace babydoll and it really is gorgeous :)

I had a satin Babydoll, and also one of the lace suspender belts.

The Satin Babydoll even in a medium was a bit too clingy on my stomach for me (and Im normally ok with a small in most things) but I noticed someone else had pointed it out on their review so wasn't just me.

Maybe I just need to get rid of the last of my mummy tummy lol

I have received that e-mail a few hours ago and I have to say I am really impressed, the collection is seriously gorgeous! I am definitely bound to eventually buy the plum satin babydoll, and the black lace one looks just as tempting! And so is the deep black suspender belt. Well done, Lovehoney!

I love the Spoil me range, would highly recommend everything from it! :D

I was lucky enough to get the test the plus size pink babydoll. They really are a high quality babydoll. Really would recommend them to anyone and they are worth buying.

Here is my review
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32652&reviewid=123106#customer_reviews

well once the product is "live" with your review I am sure you can talk about it. Sorry if I jumped the gun on starting a thread but I was pretty excited to see the new line in my email!

Love the new spoil me items! Purple one especially!

Yay I can take photos in this now! Think I will be buying a pink one too :D

I had a plus size item to review but I'm not sure that Lovehoney are going to stock it as it has not been released with the others. There were some problems with it.

The new stuff looks great I particularly love the purple chemise it is beautiful. Added it to my wishlist.

I was lucky to review some new items only one of them is live, loving the satin baby dolls even if they don't look like what i'd have expected a babydoll to look like

My review of the pink satin babydoll explains why i have uploaded the photo of me wearing it. Less than two weeks apart them photos were taken. I feel stupid for saying it but i feel like i acheived something positive i set my mind on for once 😊
Ps..... that babydoll is absoltely stunning and so honoured i got to try it on😊

stephiski wrote:

My review of the pink satin babydoll explains why i have uploaded the photo of me wearing it. Less than two weeks apart them photos were taken. I feel stupid for saying it but i feel like i acheived something positive i set my mind on for once 😊

Well done stephiski, you're looking fab! I need a bit of your motivation Xx

stephiski wrote:

You look great!! x

Oh no. I'm going to spend a lot more money......

Stephiski - Please don't feel stupid. You are right to proud of yourself. Thank you for sharing.