The Sandbox

I genuinely don’t know if this will be helpful or not, but here’s my method: :slightly_smiling_face:

Go to the product page.

Grab photo and paste into correct spot in review template. Change size to 200x265.

Copy product name, and paste that into the image name field (optional, but makes the photos appear in Search results). And then paste it again under the byline at the top.

Copy the product page link, and then highlight the product name you’ve just pasted under the byline and turn that into a hyperlink (:link:)

Go to your review (you can search for keywords you know you like to use to thin them out a bit). Take a note of the review date, and type that into the review template.

Open ‘read more’.

Highlight the title and a sizeable chunk of the review text, and then swipe up and past the header (if using a phone/tablet) to avoid getting tangled in the header. Highlight all of it, including title and pros/cons/bottom line, and copy.

Paste into the main review text section. From there split out the title and cut and paste that into the proper spot.

Delete the ‘read more…’, ‘read less’, any extra gumph.

Add paragraphs, fix any formatting (they’ve all reverted to original submissions, so there are a few { brackets and stuff knocking about).

Re-jig Pros, Cons, Bottom Line. Add Overall Rating (counting the stars is the easiest way).

And I think that’s that. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like