The Sandbox

Hi @honour, great to see you’re adding your reviews. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Small format tip -

To get bullet points you need to leave a space between the * and the text:

The Tango X was packaged simply and eloquently upon arrival and included:

• We-Vibe Tango X mini bullet vibrator
  • Magnetic USB charging cable
  • Lubricant sample from pjur
  • Quick start guide
  • Safety instructions
  • White Satin storage pouch
1 Like

@Ian_Chimp thanks for the tip and duly noted! :kiss:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp there’s no way to go back into my review to clean that up is there?

1 Like

There sure is. :slightly_smiling_face: You can use the pencil icon at the bottom of the message to open it up in edit mode. Everyone starts with a 24 hour edit window, which goes up to 30 days when you hit Trust Level 2 (there’s more info on the Trust Levels in Trust Levels :+1:)

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp but not on the product review page?

Ah, no. There’s no edit feature on the reviews I’m afraid. But there’s also no formatting options on the site reviews either, so you could never have had proper bullet points in there anyway :slightly_smiling_face: (or bold, italics, etc).

Though one of the nice things about sharing them in the forum My Review topic (apart from being able to actually link to them and share them in forum conversations) is that you get to add swish formatting and links to your other reviews, etc. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp thanks so much for the guidance… I appreciate you!

2 Likes
(Out of 5)
Design :star::star::star::star::star:
Value :star::star::star::star::star:
Quality :star::star::star::star::star:
Fit   :star::star:
Sexiness :star::star::star::star::star:
Overall Rating :star::star::star::star::star:

Hmmm. :thinking: I have not factored in for the possible engorgis. This may need some thought.

Edit: I have figured it out. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: Or one way at least. I added a  to the cell, and that seems to satisfy it. The template is updated. :+1:

2 Likes

Sorry @PKH and @Ian_Chimp had to do save and upload on the picture for DOTD as copy and paste for the .jpg won’t work on the forum for me this morning! The picture copies and pastes fine into Samsung notes but the forum starts to upload the picture then states: “Sorry, but the file you provided is empty”. It’s definitely not, it appears on the clipboard and pastes fine elsewhere :woman_shrugging:t2:.

1 Like

![Tracey Cox Supersex 10 Function Silicone Wand Vibrator|200x265](upload://lMJQyFSf2nZKUN8ZVIzMwjoOMyi.jpeg)

Here you go. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, changed :+1:. Don’t know why it wouldn’t work though.

2 Likes

Technology is fickle. :slightly_smiling_face: My phone is currently going through some angst where it sometimes will let me ‘select all’ for text, but then won’t bring up the ‘copy’ option. It’s been rather irritating. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hmmm, my phone did do an update last night :thinking:. Hope it hasn’t knocked stuff wonky :woman_facepalming:t2:. Will try having a further play in here when I have some time a bit later :+1:.

Hmm, nope, having no luck. For some reason I can’t paste copied photos to the forum using the chrome browser anymore :sob:

Apologies @Ian_Chimp I still can’t get chrome to paste copied images to the forum. I can’t work it out and it’s doing my head in. If you want .jpg images in DOTD could you post them for the next few days until I can work out what stupidness is going on?

2 Likes

This is a Hidden Answer template for the Great Hump Day Quiz. Just tap/click the clipboard icon in the top right corner and it will copy it in one click. :+1:

[details="Answers to Hump Day Quiz"]

Geography 💙

Entertainment 💗

History 💛

Arts and Literature 💩

Science and Nature 💚

Sprot and Leisure 🧡

[/details]
2 Likes
1 Like

@Peitho

![Desire Luxury Rechargeable Remote Control Strapless Strap-On|200x265](upload://gmP32LC4onT272mwjCpaXI0BsKB.jpeg)

Thank you @Ian_Chimp - changed :+1:. Very annoying though, will have to set aside to to get to the bottom of it at some stage. My default turn it off and back on again did not work.

2 Likes

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
:star: :star: :star:
  :star: :star: :star:
:star:
:star::star:
:star::star:

1 Like

:star: :star:.

Putting a fullstop in there works too @PKH

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: Was trying to see the difference between   and   to keep the emojis small since @Ian_Chimp figured it out :thinking: