I’m testing
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/
Forum Rules

Summary

I’m Just testing

I told you I’m just testing :angry:

4 Likes

I got your invite @Funguy70 :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

I have yet to get the Badge though. Seems it wants it to be emailled, but won’t accept any of the emails I give it. If you have any luck let me know. :crossed_fingers::+1:

I,m slowly getting there @Ian_Chimp :+1:
I will definately let you know if I work it out :smiley:

2 Likes

@WillC You’re still using a weird apostrophe. :slightly_smiling_face: If you’re using a standard set up the real one should be lower right quadrant of the keyboard, above (and a little to the right) of the question mark. :+1:

2 Likes

Thank’s @Ian_Chimp i just found it, can you now direct me to the G-spot? :thinking: :wink:

2 Likes

Just above the V :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@WillC But below the C

2 Likes

Not to be a stickler, but it’s more, C, then V, then up and to the right a bit for the G. :slightly_smiling_face: (of course, not all keyboard layouts are the same, so you may have to experiment :wink:)

4 Likes

P is much easier to find, it’s nearly always in the same area :wink:

3 Likes

But so far away from my A it’s almost useless to me. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

π’―π‘’π“ˆπ“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π“‰π‘’π“ˆπ“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π“‰π“Œπ‘œ 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒… π’₯π“Šπ“ˆπ“‰ π“‰π“‡π“Žπ’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ π“ˆπ‘œπ“‚π‘’ π‘œπ’» 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’·π’Άπ“ˆπ’Ύπ’Έ π’»π‘œπ“ƒπ“‰ π“‰π“‡π’Ύπ’Έπ“€π“ˆ 𝐼 π“Šπ“ˆπ‘’ π‘œπ“ƒ π“‚π“Ž πΌπ“ƒπ“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ‘”π“‡π’Άπ“‚

1 Like

𝔑𝔬𝔱 𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔒 𝔦𝔣 π”žπ”©π”© 𝔬𝔣 𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔰𝔒 π”žπ”―π”’ π”―π”’π”žπ”‘π”žπ”Ÿπ”©π”’

1 Like

They’re reading fine on my screen. :+1: Though you may find that @Lovehoney_Brenna outlaws them under the no-funky formatting rule. (playing in here should be fine though)

Shame.

I don’t know for definite. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s more of a heads-up.

I would think you are probably right as otherwise it could get really messy and probably end up unreadable.

I think you’re also right, atleast I’m hopefully allowed to have tried this and won’t be punished for taking a :poop: in the Sandbox :smile:

2 Likes

Best place for it. :slightly_smiling_face: Just try and avoid the kids bucket and spade. :+1:

Though, thinking about it, maybe they’d be good/allowed to caption your photos in Uploaded Photos 2020?