The Sandbox

@Ian_Chimp sorry i was busy! Still not getting the box?

@Ian_Chimp @Lovehoney_Brenna Just went to delete the pic i shared off my phone, and itā€™s a different box, this time suggesting editing my posts into one post! But i definitely had the private message one at least twice!

Thanks @Ian_Chimp

1 Like

@WillC I canā€™t see the image about personal messages ;-; I can see the one about replying to several posts at once though. Mod investigator hat is on!

@Lovehoney_Brenna yes, i shared that pic assuming it was the box suggesting private messaging without checking it, as me and @Ian_Chimp were trying to trigger it again! :slightly_smiling_face:

Extra thoughts - I couldnā€™t make it pop for me on my phone or my laptop from our test in here. However, after a little digging, it may be because Iā€™m the author of this topic and so I donā€™t think Iā€™m limited by any ā€˜multi postā€™ restrictions within it.

As Admin/Supreme Leader you might have global immunity. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

@WillC If you see it again please take a picture!

Also if anyone sees it please do not click it, it probably wonā€™t work, but just in caseā€¦ :joy:

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna i definitely will! But as i said i canā€™t understand why it never pops up on the games when often itā€™s just two people replying in succesion.

Just having a little practice doing this Dream Bullet

1 Like

Perfect. :slightly_smiling_face::ok_hand:

1 Like

It appears to work! I realised I was lagging behind everyone else who was doing this so thought Iā€™d better try to catch up :+1:

1 Like

How do you do that? Iā€™m old and not computer savvy!

1 Like

Try this: :+1:

Lovehoney Bodystocking

1 Like

Thanks @Ian_Chimp it worked! :slight_smile:

Pretty good. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: I think the etiquette is to use a descriptive title so people can have an idea what theyā€™re clicking (so LH Bodystocking rather than here, etc). :+1:

1 Like

Ok, that was just for practice! :slight_smile:

No worries. It was a ā€˜just so you knowā€™. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

No problem, iā€™m actually learning new things! :wink:

17 posts were split to a new topic: Happy Birthday 2020