The Sandbox

@WillC , I’m still trying to figure out all sorts on here! At least we’ve both learnt something today! :wink:

1 Like

@wildflower, i only learned how to copy and paste about 4 years ago! How sad is that? :joy:

1 Like

@WillC I only learnt that 2 years ago, so I’m still way behind! :rofl:

1 Like

@wildflower…every day’s a school day! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@wildflower @WillC

Keep the momentum going. :slightly_smiling_face: How about the :gear: ones? (I know WillC has a had a small play in there already, so he can help you out :+1:)

You have Hide Details, Blur Spoiler, and Build Poll to choose from. :slightly_smiling_face: (polls are obviously the most fun)

2 Likes

The only thing i haven’t tried is building a poll, i will have to think of something interesting!

Should @WillC make a random poll?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Which would you give up if you had to?

• Chocolate
  • Music

0 voters

As much as i love chocolate i can’t live without music!

1 Like
  • 1, Milk chocolate?
  • 2, Dark chocolate?

0 voters

2 Likes

This must be were all the clever clogs hang out :grinning: I need to start trying new things on here, I’m way behind you lot

3 Likes

@D_and_E we’re actually the slow learners catching up with the 21st century! :wink:

2 Likes

:grinning: I’m terrible on phones and even more so on computers, everything just confuses me so I tend to stick to what I know and not try much out

2 Likes

What are your favourite Phil Collin’s songs?

• In the Air Tonight
  • I Don’t Card Any More
  • Against All Odds
  • Easy Lover
  • Take Me Home
  • Another Day in Paradise
  • Sussudio
  • I Wish it Would Rain Down
  • Don’t Lose My Number
  • The Roof is Leaking

0 voters

1 Like

Let’s have a go at this one :

I’ll let you in on a secret

Summary

I don’t know what I’m doing!

4 Likes

I think maybe you do… :slightly_smiling_face:

You can change what it says in the Summary too. Just change the “Summary” bit to anything you want. :+1: “My Answers” or “Click for more details” (or anything really :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

Ah ok, thanks for that. It’s a bit trial and error isn’t it but so glad The Sandbox is here to help me practice! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Curious as to why you picked Phil? :thinking:

That’s pretty much how I figured it out. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Here’s another easy one: :slightly_smiling_face:

To do the horizontal lines you just put 3 asterisks (*) in a row all by themselves on a line. :+1: Like so:

(there are a few other ways to do it, but I’ll keep it simple :slightly_smiling_face:)

1 Like

There’s a topic on it, and I know you like music. :slightly_smiling_face: I thought it might give you a bit of inspiration on what you could create a poll on. :slightly_smiling_face: I can see you and Wildflower happily playing in a music poll topic full of questions like that. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes