The Sandbox

I don’t have the need for a safe word at the moment but I might just shout it out to see what reaction I get haha; I must admit that I had never heard the word before, certainly isn’t one I would say during play so a perfect safe word for anyone :joy:

2 Likes

I usually just use it on the internet on my phone too. I do it often enough that lovehoney.co.uk is 1 of the automatically suggested words when you 1st open the keyboard :joy: I may have to get the app to try to convince my phone to forget it before i accidentally show someone i don’t want to

2 Likes

It works! Thank you for this idea :smiley:

2 Likes

So I spent forever searching for this ‘App’ and never had any luck. I tried everything to find it.

In the end, I just went to the App Store on my iPhone and downloaded the Discourse Hub App and use that purely for the LH Forum :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Is it any different?

1 Like

I’ll be honest I can’t compare it to this other app people speak of as I have never tried that, but I find it exactly the same as when using the forum through my mobile browser. I noticed I can see previews of 7 notifications all at once rather than only 5 on the browser but other than that no other differences.

It’s been brilliant for receiving notifications for me and it means my browser is never used for the forum now.

Also I’m sure if people wanted a discreet looking app on their phone that wasn’t named Lovehoney then DiscourseHub sounds quite inconspicuous :smile: Not that that is something that bothers me, discretion has never been one of my priorities in anything :rofl:

Maybe try downloading it @Ian_Chimp, you be able to analyse and compare it so much better than I can :relaxed: Just donate all credit and royalties to me if it’s a winner though :joy:

4 Likes

Thanks for the volunteer :slightly_smiling_face: Though I think I may lay off the ‘know-it-all’ Chimp stuff as it’s getting on people’s tits. :slightly_smiling_face:

DELETE COMPLETE

3 Likes

Brilliant!

Luckily there’s a back to undo the delete - phew! :rofl:

4 Likes

You’re now in the After-Forum. Welcome to the Good Place. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I pressed the button didn’t I :woman_facepalming:t3:

Now I’m in the sandbox. What sorcery is this :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

We just can’t help ourselves

curiosity killed the :cat:

4 Likes

Just testing some stuff…

Big red button link…
One day
Nope, didn’t work, link but no big red button.

Let’s see if normal highlighting does?
Again nope.

Okay, stealing @Ian_Chimp 's button link…
One day
Phew, at least one works - Thanks Mr Chimp

Does this do anything?
Interesting, that does essentially highlight leaving normal text. Guess it depends on browser though, might underline instead of highlight on some and I can’t dictate the highlight colour as the style options are disabled… shows green on my phone though.

Does this essentially produce a highlight in a different colour?
Yes, but again colour choice not up to me and not exactly a major highlight!

Checking to see if I can type code without it implementing it or needing a specific code box…
<kbd>:heart:</kbd> vs :heart:
Yes! :blush:

Okay, two new tricks that will be utilised when I get around to setting the next Rebus Quiz :+1:

2 Likes

Came here with me bucket and spade hoping to build some castles. Now it appears a ‘sandbox’ is not what I imagined. :man_surfing: :confused: :desert:

2 Likes

It’s not so bad. At least this one’s not full of cat shit. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Should I flag this reply for inappropriate language?

An emoji or two would have done the trick :cat2::poop:

You’ll get a Flag badge. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

I thought the words were funnier. You’ve got to land a joke on a spondee whenever you can. :slightly_smiling_face:

But just in case you’re serious, swearing in moderation is permitted. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

I’m very rarely serious about anything. :imp:

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp Many thanks for your prompt responses during this exchange.

2 Likes

I think you spoke too soon. We’re in a sandbox, its unavoidable I’m afraid :woman_shrugging:t2:

Look harder, leave no stone unturned!

🗻
2 Likes