The Toy Box - Chit Chat

Here is a place to chat about photos from the Toy Box topic so they don’t need to be approved first!

6 Likes

There doesn’t appear to be a separate chat thread for toys, so I’m posting in here - hope that’s OK.

ADDED LATER: Aha - so there IS one! Thanks for the move, Brenna. The search tool didn’t show me this thread - dunno why.

ADDED EVEN LATER: Oh I get it- you just created it - thanks! :joy:

Hey @Melody1 - what a stylish set of…er…tools. :slightly_smiling_face: There’s one item there I don’t immediately recognise, though, and I’m trying to work out what it’s for. It’s the circular ring with the wing nuts on it. Wossat?

2 Likes

@Melody1 is it this one? Discreet Handbag Lipstick Vibrator - Lovehoney UK

2 Likes

Hi Brenna - yes, that’s it. So that’s what it’s for… :slightly_smiling_face:

All of my brain memory is filled with discontinued products and song lyrics :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

Yep @Lovehoney_Brenna spot on :+1:
Great work detective , you are welcome to add the link to my post
thanks

not sure which is worse, some of those discontinued products are scary as… but when all the world is a song lyric, drives me nuts
:peanuts: :peanuts: :peanuts:

2 Likes

How do I put picture up on the toy box post? Who do I send them to first to get approved? Thanks

Hey @BDSMFetish you need to be TL2 to post images, this usually takes about 2 weeks to achieve :slight_smile:

@Melody1, love your toy pic. Although it does look a little clown :clown_face: like…

1 Like

The Toy Box is my favourite topic, there’s nothing I like more than seeing other peoples toy collections! I’ll have to post my own picture when I can be bothered to get everything out :blush:

1 Like

That’s my “Sex Face!”
:crazy_face:
Maybe I should enter it in the Halloween contest

4 Likes

Absolutely! you can learn so much about a person from the content of their toybox :wink:

3 Likes

Oh heck… :blush:

2 Likes

My toy box has gone from being one relatively small one to 3 for toys plus another for literature :woman_facepalming:t2: am rapidly running out of room AGAIN. Not much more space left under my bed! :joy:

4 Likes

@Squirrel_and_Bunny I have to say you do have one of the most organised toy boxes I have ever seen!!!
I have never thought of using a kaboodle or beauty trolly. I have one of these in the attic that I used to use for makeup when I was younger but I think I may get this down and use it for toys and accessories!

1 Like

I must say @Sophie01 it’s starting to get a bit out of hand, we may have to get another box, lol.

2 Likes

I have been looking for a new way to store my sex toys as over the past year my toy collection has been growing fast and I have been introducing larger toys to my collection. I found this beauty kaboodle in the attic and thought I would give it a try. I was worried that it wasn’t going to be large enough to fit my magic wand in but it is!!!
I HAVE POSTED THE PHOTOS IN THE TOY BOX THRED - Will link once approved

My fav thing about this is that it is lockable so I have peace at mind that no-one is going to be snooping and home across my toys. I recommend getting one of these if you are looking for something new to store your toys in.

1 Like

I think it’s my favourite too.

2 Likes

@Sophie01 that beauty kaboodle is a genius way to store toys and other bits. Plenty of space for the big items and the trays to organise the smaller plugs, vibes and consumables. Perfect! Your organisation skills are immense, your lingerie draws neatly organised are an inspiration. :raised_hands:

3 Likes