The Toy Box - Chit Chat

Again, so organised @Sophie01

1 Like

@Littleblondechick I’m loving the rest of the leather set, the clip on cuffs are hot. And yep, your collection’s pretty, especially the jeweled steel plug. Pretty enough to go on my sideboard lol

1 Like

yep, it really is. I sometimes add my arty Njoy wand into the mix too.

1 Like

Oh my gosh :heart_eyes: how beautiful. Doesnt steel feel amazing too @Melody1 that is lovely

1 Like

I love the weight, the smoothness, the temperature, especially how the steel toys eventually align to body temperature.
Top tip: I use oil based lude with steel. It’s far less messy, sticks and tends to last longer. Like this bizarrely named offering from Doc Johnson

Sorry, should have replied here… @Toolman31 - superb glass storage!

1 Like

@Mint-Monster : So colourful! especially compared with my monochrome collection
:+1:

1 Like

@therealsean : Wow!
If the Intimidator is ‘as big as your leg’ the two on the right are incredible

1 Like

@Melody1 ahh hahahaha yes I may have purchased some, let’s say challenging toys recently. The far right I’ve had for a while but not having a lot of success with. The one next to it is going nowhere near me until I’ve practiced with the intimidator a little more. Fun times ahead :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

This clean stream thing is about 12 inches long and goes all the way nice and easy as it’s thin. Maybe I’ll get something like ‘the one on the right’ to take on length rather than girth

Oh that looks good! The other long thin one in the pic is a great one too for trying a bit of depth, it’s ridged too which makes it fun to whip out quickly :smirk:

1 Like

Hey @Littleblondechick . The newbies look super sleek but you can’t beat the old faithfuls either. I enjoyed the jewelled steel for a good couple of hours earlier in the week.
Cute lingerie shots today. Perfectly peachy , and you have lovely legs too
:peach:

1 Like

Yes @Melody1 the mantric are great but they get really hot quite quickly. My favourite from the collection are the bullet and wand. I tend to use the glass a lot. I do enjoy the jewelled steel too but its still a bit big for me… always a hardship to remove but I don’t mind :rofl:
Thank yiu for the compliments. I really dislike my legs theyre short and stumpy. I’d love them long and thin but I’m blessed like a little Rugby player haha

@Littleblondechick - great Mantric collection! Looks like you have a good set of toys there but special mention for the artistic black and white photography in this shot. Restraints are also very similar to a set we have. Full approval here :+1:

1 Like

@Peitho thank you :blush: the mantric just has something about ot doesn’t it. The feel the power and so pretty, I love it.
The restraints are more for show at the moment. Maybe one day :crossed_fingers: hope you are getting good use from yours

1 Like

@Kh1985 thats flock is seriously beautiful :heart_eyes:

@Littleblondechick Thankyou. I love it! :blush::blush:

1 Like

Agreed. Wow. Seriously beautiful. I’d love one as nice as that :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Littleblondechick : Still loving your leather wear and all the bobbly toys, the steel one especially. They must feel so good

2 Likes

Thanks melody. The bobbly ones feel the best

1 Like