The Toy Box - Chit Chat

Note to self: Buy some Mantric toys - they do guy one right!
… and the bubbles look fab too @Littleblondechick, and @MsSubExperimenter I love all the pretty glass and steel. I’m a bit wary of glass but my collection is starting to grow too

1 Like

Ahh I’m glad you commented here @Melody1 I couldn’t remember where to comment about the toy pics amd wanted to say WOW @MsSubExperimenter I adore your collection… beautiful :heart_eyes:
Also @Melody1 yes they do them for the guys too :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

2 Likes

@Melody1 I just love the feel of glass, starts off cold and warms up and it’s so firm :blush: I’m glad you’re expanding your collection! It’s also so pretty!

@Littleblondechick thanks! I love how pretty it can be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I started with one and never looked back!

1 Like

@Mint-Monster wow you have a serious collection of rather everything. How are you actually storing them all? I am currently trying to over to breif cases that I foam fill and then cut out the shapes. Works great for glass toys. Are most of your silicon? Do they melt if they touch each other? Looks like you would need a walk in wardrobe.

1 Like

@Littleblondechick what lube are you using in the bath for the silicon toys? I found the water based almost useless even just in the shower unless I pre placed it inside first? Or is the water alone doing it?

@Toolman31 - Thanks :grin:

Our bed has a total of 4 large drawers in it. On my side, one is occupied by electronic toys and the other by non-electronic toys. Admittedly, I am starting to run out of space so I may have to recycle old stuff I don’t use or steal space somewhere else, haha.

Yes, most of my toys are silicone. Every toy I have is kept in its own bag so they’ll never get the chance to melt each other. Some toys will come with their own storage bag or box which is nice. But when they don’t, I use other stuff like satin bags, plastic (sandwich) bags and organza bags.

I think I would need something the size of Narnia :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Good quality Silicone toys wont melt each other. I keep all my silicone bullets together and have never had an issue. (Also stack all my silicone cupcake cases inside each other and have done for years, and theyr fine. Never had any problem with them).

(Edited for clarity)

1 Like

I test spot all of mine out with silicon lube, if it is good for that then it seems alright with other toys, seems to be the cheaper toys that have the issues.

1 Like

Ah, sorry. Replied to the wrong thing. Yeah, i test spot mine for silk lubes too. Haven’t had an issue yet, but its better to be safe than sorry.
But ive never had an issue storing silicone toys together.

@Mint-Monster have to say, that fantasy dildo collection of yours is pretty epic. Some in there id definitely love to own

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl - Thank you. Yeah, I heard good silicone toys won’t melt. It’s only when they are of lesser quality. Better safe than sorry, though. Plus keeping things in individual bags (especially the silk or organza ones) can look pretty fancy :yum:

I tend to bag my larger silicone toys too to be honest, keeps lint from getting stuck to them, some of the softer silicone is a real dust magnet. But the bullets are all in together (takes up less space/easy to grab. Plus its nice and convenient if one dies half way through. Nothing more frustating than that :laughing: happened twice in a row to me this morning)

3 Likes

Great collection @Mint-Monster!

2 Likes

What is a good way to store a big bunch of toys and things? right now I have two of these storage bag/box material things with drawstring tops to close and then everything inside.

I want to find something handy to store most if not everything.
I have a big bunch of stuff for me and the girlfriend.

It depends how much you have, what the toys are, what space you have and how private it needs to be but off the top of my head:

• Hanging shoe organiser (the ones with individual pockets)
  • clear plastic drawer set
  • large ottoman or trunk (possibly with further storage within)
  • empty of a drawer (and maybe use drawer dividers or junk drawer/utensil organiser trays)
  • under bed storage box (see above bracket comment)
  • A shelf/shelving unit
  • if you have some small things (like lubes and smaller toys), things like toiletry organisers, divided shower caddies, kitchen cupboard organisers, small drawer sets (designed for stationery) can be useful
  • suitcase
1 Like

Trunk/chest furniture is pretty awesome for it.

I was having a look on Amazon the other day for some small bags to keep my toys in. I had searched for small drawstring bags. Amazon’s suggested related search was for sex toy storage! How did they know?! :rofl::flushed:

6 Likes

I am using briefcases and that style of tool box/hard cases. I foam fill them and cut out holes for eat toy, very organised looking.

2 Likes

I’ve been looking into this as well and decide probably best to use a make-up/beauty trolley thanks to @Sophie01 pics it looks like a good solution

Related post/pics if this works that is

2 Likes

@DarkPollution - What a colourful collection. My eyes keep being drawn to the demon hentai girl in the back. I wish more toys came in boxes with cool art like that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I love the art too.
Yeah if more things were like that then it would be cool.

1 Like