Thin penis tips

Partner has only ever been with me and I'm lacking somewhat in girth, not sure she realised I'm thinner than average.

Anyone any tips for positions to feel fuller inside her or experienced the same
Problem?

Have you tried seaking to your partner about how you feel? She might not think that it is an issue.

You could try a penis pump or penis sleve if you think its an issue, but i wouldnt change anything if it doesnt need fixing.

I often find that my partners penis feels bigger when we have sex doggy style

X

You can also enhance with toys. Check out the We Vibe or somethign similar.

If she is getting fulfillment from you already I am not sure that you are not being a bit too hard on yourself because everyone's body is different and your size may be working just fine for her?

I don't think she'd want to hurt my feelings, although I asked her if she'd prefer more length or girth and she said girth

Has she ever commented about this ? If she hasn't then I'm assuming she's happy with what she's getting !

I actually prefer a slimmer penis - dont like the over stretched, uncomfortable feeling.

However, I do love dp - would she be up for having you and a toy inside her ? Or if you both enjoy anal then a fairly large anal toy inserted during vaginal sex can make everything feel a lot fuller for her and tighter for you x

She's too shy to try toys, not sure if she's worried she'd enjoy them too much or if she's genuinely not interested

Speak to her, 99% of the time she wont feel your insecurities and your b perfect 2 her :)

There is plenty of positions that change the feel of the girth I feel increasingly full in missionary with my legs risen towards his shoulders... I love doggy though

I am not sure of her age, but I used to be shy about toys when I was younger and I learned to get over it and enjoy life. Sassykitten make some good position suggestions, another position is her face down with her legs together, that one is a good one.

I can't recommend positions, but there are a few things you can try. 

1) Use a cock ring. Cock rings keep more blood in your penis to make your erection stronger, longer lasting and bigger, Most men say they see an increase in girth than length, so that could be just right for you. 

2) Use a penis pump regularly. Again, most men see an increase in girth more than length, so regularly exercising your penis with a pump can really help. 

3) Jelqing. This is a manual massage technique you can do which requires no purchase. Again, it's designed to increase blood flow to the area, so I'd recommend you do some research online and give it a try. 

4) Largo Cream. This topical ointment has had some rave reviews, with guys saying it's really enhanced the size of their girth. You might find it works for you too :) 

A few other tips include: 

- Using a We-Vibe or Je Joue Dua during sex. These are toys that she wears during intercourse, so while you have sex, gets the benefit of feeling you and the toy inside of her at the same time. She'll feel fuller, and you'll enjoy a tighter penetration.

- You could wear a penis extender. We sell extensions that are designed to enhance both length and girth. You might like to look at the Fantasy X-Tensions Duo Clit Climax-Her Vibrating Penis Sleeve, the Real Feel Vibrating Penis Girth Enhancer with Ball Loop and the Thick Ur Dick Open Ended Extra Girth Penis Extender for girth enhancement only.

- She can wear a butt plug. By her wearing a butt plug during sex, it can help guide your penis to extra pleasurable spots inside her, as well as make the available 'space' inside her smaller. This will give a tigher experience for you, and a more filling experience for her. 

Vaginal tightening cream. Much like Largo, but for women, we have a range of products for tightening her vagina and making it feel tighter/fuller for both of you. 

Have fun! 

, another position is her face down with her legs together, that one is a good one.

This too, makes me orgasm quite quick 2

Great tips thanks :) prob with a cock ring is they're too wide to get around me tight, same with a lot of the extenders

Jess will confirm but im pretty sure lovegoney do a adjustable cock ring???!

Irishcouple1222 wrote:

Great tips thanks :) prob with a cock ring is they're too wide to get around me tight, same with a lot of the extenders

Why not try an adjustable cock ring? Or one that goes around the shaft and balls? 

Something like the Tracey Cox EDGE Maximum Control Adjustable Stamina Ring or the Doc Johnson Adjustable Silicone Cock Ring Set would be perfect. 

Don't forget that everything is covered by our 365-day returns policy, even if you've tried it. So you could always pick up a couple of extenders or cock rings to try, and if they don't fit you, send it on back for a refund or exchange. 

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

I can't recommend positions, but there are a few things you can try.

1) Use a cock ring. Cock rings keep more blood in your penis to make your erection stronger, longer lasting and bigger, Most men say they see an increase in girth than length, so that could be just right for you.

2) Use a penis pump regularly. Again, most men see an increase in girth more than length, so regularly exercising your penis with a pump can really help.

3) Jelqing. This is a manual massage technique you can do which requires no purchase. Again, it's designed to increase blood flow to the area, so I'd recommend you do some research online and give it a try.

4) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14564. This topical ointment has had some rave reviews, with guys saying it's really enhanced the size of their girth. You might find it works for you too :)

A few other tips include:

- Using a http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/brands/we-vibe/ or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32418 during sex. These are toys that she wears during intercourse, so while you have sex, gets the benefit of feeling you and the toy inside of her at the same time. She'll feel fuller, and you'll enjoy a tighter penetration.

- You could wear a penis extender. We sell extensions that are designed to enhance both length and girth. You might like to look at the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32381, the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14517 and the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2480 for girth enhancement only.

- She can wear a butt plug. By her wearing a butt plug during sex, it can help guide your penis to extra pleasurable spots inside her, as well as make the available 'space' inside her smaller. This will give a tigher experience for you, and a more filling experience for her.

- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32981. Much like Largo, but for women, we have a range of products for tightening her vagina and making it feel tighter/fuller for both of you.

Have fun!

Your a mine of information Jess, think you deserve a pay rise ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Haha, why thank you kinkytaffs. Now if you could just send that to my boss that would be fab! ;)

(also... I think it says a lot about my brain by the fact that when I read you post, my eyes put the words 'deserve' and 'pay rise' together to make 'pervy rise'. I guess it would be accurate lol) 

sassykitten;) wrote:

Jess will confirm but im pretty sure lovegoney do a adjustable cock ring???!

![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes") ^_^ 

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Haha, why thank you kinkytaffs. Now if you could just send that to my boss that would be fab! ;)

(also... I think it says a lot about my brain by the fact that when I read you post, my eyes put the words 'deserve' and 'pay rise' together to make 'pervy rise'. I guess it would be accurate lol)

Your not just a pretty face, clever and nawty too ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif). Your OH is one lucky man

kinkytaffs wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Your not just a pretty face, clever and nawty too ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif). Your OH is one lucky man

*sigh* If only I had an OH.... The last person I was with didn't appreciate my obvious skill-set which you've so eloquently pointed out... :P  

His loss! And anyway, I am MORE than happy being a single lady!

One day I'll find someone who 'gets me'. One day..... *sobs* :P

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

kinkytaffs wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

*sigh* If only I had an OH.... The last person I was with didn't appreciate my obvious skill-set which you've so eloquently pointed out... :P

Yes, your young yet, a long life ahead of you. Enjoy single life it can be fun, Mr. Right will come along when you least expect it and I'm sure he will appreciate your obvious skill-set. Life with Mr. Right or Mrs. Right in my case is amazing and well worth the wait. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) Hope you find the man of your dreams!!

kinkytaffs wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

kinkytaffs wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Yes, your young yet, a long life ahead of you. Enjoy single life it can be fun, Mr. Right will come along when you least expect it and I'm sure he will appreciate your obvious skill-set. Life with Mr. Right or Mrs. Right in my case is amazing and well worth the wait. ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) Hope you find the man of your dreams!!

How very lovely of you.... Thank you! ^_^