Thin penis tips

hey we recently tird some penis extenders that give more girth to the penis perhapse try these ?

Cock ring is the answer . Start with a rubber one and move on to the metal ones . Read my reviews . The 3 ring metal one I got from here is great it almost doubles my girth from 40mm to 80 mm . It makes every vein bulge . Read the instructions and use lube . That's an order . And good luck

I've tried the Lovehoney basics soft ring and while it works, it makes my cock ache to the point of pain. It was a relief to take it off. I've tried others in the past, same results so not for me , I reckon.

Hmmm..I would suggest to my partner a cock ring...but he has a problem with a tight foreskin...so probably helping him get bigger will mame the tightness more painful😞
He isn't one massively endowed..or stays rock hard all the time... But we still do enjoy some of the most fulfilling sex..simply because we are so into the pleasure part of all that goes on working up to it..and around it.
The tightness has been getting better for him( plenty of practice😋)... But I think he still has a way to go if he want to comfortably wants to get a bigger more hard hard on.
Even after a hysterectomy and prolapse repair and 2 kids ( the cause of the other two!) I am not the tightest in the docking bay..so to speak...so I have been pelvic floori g,and legal ball I g to improve myself so he has less of an issue to work with.
But despite all this....I would not regret my choice of partner.
My fb was huge...and hit spots I did t know I had...and I turned him down when my partner came on the scene as a surefire relationship.
Not regretted this at all...so don't think all us girls are in it for mindblowing, fill our boots sex... The e joyment is being together on the journey... Not just the destination. Xx