Things the LH forums have taught us...

Sum Sub wrote:

Sunshine,Lollipops wrote:

Ha, MiLf, did you notice the use of the word 'omnipotent' today? GO!

And obtuse - that one was spesh for you!
Yes, Sub, I did notice obtuse, u insensitive shit... Lol :) I didn't spot the other word, must Google that now lol :) Ah, o godly one... I googled it :)

Thanks to the forum I know what pegging, sounding, snowballing and a spit roast is.

Ah, sub, we genuflate to your consummate adeptness.

Isn't that genuflect? (Or do people sometimes substitute "-ect" with "-ate" in plain speech?? - honest question of an English-loving foreigner)

:O Miss, Miss, MiLf said shit!

Hi lollipop, I had nooooo idea what snowballing was!

I'll tell on myself, might be an excuse to get a good spanking later ;) lol

Briona87 wrote:

Isn't that genuflect? (Or do people sometimes substitute "-ect" with "-ate" in plain speech?? - honest question of an English-loving foreigner)

Nope I think ur right Briona

It's amazing the things you don't know. :)

And it's also a cocktail C&E :)

Briona87 wrote:

Ya should be flect, however the english language is flexible enough for you to add your own suf and pre fixes and still make sense.

Sum Sub wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

Ya should be flect, however the english language is flexible enough for you to add your own suf and pre fixes and still make sense.

I sort of thought so, thanks! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I never forget about the alcohol P&E haha! X

Whoops, I know it's genuflection so I guessed genuflate as the act of doing it. I thought genuflect but it doesn't sound quite right so I double guessed myself and was wrong!
The moral of this story: don't over think things!

Lol :) good advice ๐Ÿ‘

Whoops, I know it's genuflection so I guessed genuflate as the act of doing it. I thought genuflect but it doesn't sound quite right so I double guessed myself and was wrong!
The moral of this story: don't over think things!

Don't worry - the point of language is to convey meaning and you achieved that now genuflect to my greatness :p

that people don't read the rules before they post!

That wasn't aimed at you lol it was aimed at all the people that come on to the forum for hook ups and such like! x

:D

That the human rectum can accomodate things much larger than i ever imagined

That people can be so different... but the same.. all at the same time!

Rorschach wrote:

Ah...cock rings go over your balls...

do they?๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜˜ th anks...would not have known that

pinkanimal wrote:

That having a husky up my butt is totally the wrong thing to do lol

ROFL!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

I have learnt how to be far more open about sex, and my naughtiness has increased exponentially ( big word!)
I have learnt how to take sexy photos with my phone๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‡