Things the LH forums have taught us...

I have learnt that everything is normal to someone, that there is nothing wrong with being kinky and once you get familiar it's really fun to get talking to other people.

Also, that people like soggy chips *yuk*, that supermarket own brand tea is unacceptable and apparently everyone should have a flogger :)

Cuddlekins wrote:

Size 16 is XXL ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I know! This makes me sad :( I'm too scared to buy lingerie or anything anymore incase it doesn't fit and the sizes don't go big enough!

naughty mum wrote:

Rorschach wrote:

Ah...cock rings go over your balls...

do they?😮😘 th anks...would not have known that

What...all of them? Always put them down the shaft but not over the balls! (Now having a girlfriend I don't need to practically worry but I like to know!)

I've learnt that what I like isn't shameful or degrading or anti-feminist. Just because I fantasize about being whipped doesn't make me a bad person. I always thought it was a part of me I had to hide, but actually I've realised it's a part of me that's really important.

I've also learnt a lot about sex which I didn't know before. It's been really educational and I'm thankful to Lovehoney and all its forum members for helping me along my journey of sexual acceptance :)

That I'm not some weird sexual freak, a lot of my friends just aren't very adventurous!

In some places (Lovehoney forum) there is no sex conversation not appropriate at the dinner table!

Glass is a welcome surprise.

Decent customer service still exists!

You will never have enough money for everything you want on here!

I have learnt that buying toys and lingerie doesn't have to be a horrible, mocking and tortourus experience, and can in fact, be fun!

All the things I was told were 'sick & wrong' by prudish family are actually pretty common, normal & greatly celebrated on LH! ^_^ I am no longer ashamed by what turns me on!

That there no matter how much I try to look through all the products, someone on here will pop a link for something I havent seen and I want.

Also, the forum gave me the courage to mention a threesome and girl on girl to my OH.

That i'm very, very traditional/old fashioned in how i view both sex and relationships, with regard to outside of the relationship crushes, keeping in touch with previous sexual partners, fwb's, etc, but that it's okay to want it to be so closed and just the two of us and totally private. and that half the things i read on here make my OCD germphobia skyrocket reading just where in public people get up to things, I'll never sit on another public chair, or look at one without awful mental images again :P

That if you dont know just ask! the people here will try and help

That what you do find funny some others wont

That, comparatively, I'm really quite boring. :p

That chocolate bats are more common than you'd think... :)

That no topic is taboo here & that I am more 'normal' than previously thought!

That having sex with strange fruits or vegtables only happens in the papers, As us normal people buy real toys that do a much better job that don't need A&E to take out afterwards.

I'm a little more accepting of my weight ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

Cuddlekins wrote:

Size 16 is XXL ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

*Insert expletive here* That I’ll never fit what society thinks is beautiful and that society will never be OK with larger women, but that we are sexual beings. OK, this is just more of a reminder; we all know this isn’t news.

That there are people who talk about sex without shame, and if you have a question someone will know the answer.