Things you've had up your bum

Pretty much like the others - fingers, tongue, penis, dildos, butt plugs - my personal favourite being my inflatable vibrating plug - filling and thrilling lol xxx

The same here as most who have answered this question, fingers, tongues, butt plugs dildos (of which when the other half straps on her 12 inch long x 7ich girth real life balled dildo is my favourite) and I love her fist in my bum, which she can get the whole fist in past her wrist.

the weirdest thing thogh she put in my ass is a load of maltesers, when we were staying in a hotel room once after a few drinks, don't know what the house keeping thought the next day when they made up room, the sheets where in a terrible state.

Surprisingly I'm only a couple of months into bum fun , only since my wife suggested pegging. Anyway from her coercion I've had her finger and tongue (amazing), medium doc Johnson plug which I find very filling, I was ever so disappointed with the nexus med vibrating plug. Then we moved to a strap on with 6inches which is also enjoyable, we the had ago with its 8 inch girthy relation ,woooo it's beating me at the minute, I think I've bitten a bit too much off . So we're thinking of a medium inflatable plug ( got my eye on a couple on LH) for training. So anybody got any tips for the best , nothing of Hindenburg size please 😉

Well it all started with my girlfriends (now wife) finger which after a long gap led to anal beads, vibratos, butt plugs, inflatable plugs, glass dildos, prostrate toys, various strap ons, dildos and then fingers and now my wife’s fist.

I love size be it my wife’s fist or our very large selection of large dildos or strap ons. The girthiest being 9.5 inches or the 8.5 inch anal beads.

Vibrating butt plugs, prostrate massagers, and of course our strapon (including me using the dildo solo)

DeliciousPB&J wrote:

Cock, Fingers, Tongue, Butt Plug, Dildo's, Vibrators, Beads & hoping for more experimenting

That's a pretty fulsome list as it is DeliciousPB&J - just wondering how much there might be left to experiment with....?!?

Fingers, vibrator, butt plug

Suction cup dildo 8 inch, butt plugs various sizes, courgette, home grown and 100 percent organic!! Strap on, most of my partners vibrators, quite a few other house hold implements.
And quite a few cocks of various sizes and girths and colours!!!

I put my fingers in there one time. That's how I discovered I don't like the feeling of anything in my ass. I have also tried a toothbrush. Didn't like that either. (Don't worry, I didn't use that one for my teeth. Plus it was years ago!)

I might attempt it again one day but it really wasn't pleasurable at all those times I did try.

I need advice for anal things... even a finger I find supper discomforting. I’ve done anal once used foreplay, used luv was super relaxed but it ripped my hole.. been terrified to do it since. Any pointers I’ve tried butt plugs, fingers, toys, some many pubs.

1 Like

Anal play isn't for everyone, but "ripped my hole" sounds either too big too soon or not enough lube used.

If you want to explore further, then start small (say 3 inch girth or less) use plenty of lube and go slow. I find inserting until you feel resistance, then just hold there until the muscle relaxes, withdraw a bit and push in again. You may find the amount you inserted 2nd time a bit more than first. Keep going until resistance, hold and withdraw again. Rinse and repeat, this helps get your muscles used to stretching to accommodate something.

If your partner is trying to push you into it then that's a different conversation.

1 Like

Charlotte2092 wrote:

I need advice for anal things... even a finger I find supper discomforting. I’ve done anal once used foreplay, used luv was super relaxed but it ripped my hole.. been terrified to do it since. Any pointers I’ve tried butt plugs, fingers, toys, some many pubs.

As Senator said, it sounds like you tried too much too fast which is easily done when in the mood. My OH found even my little finger too much for her and has put her off. But we did find a tiny butt plug which was smaller than that. I can't remember where from but maybe try searching for something smaller and go from there, again making sure you use plenty of lube. Or even just try playing with your anus without actually inserting to begin with. Just get you body used to the sensation.

My wife was very anti anal for many years but over the last few months she's found out she really quite likes it but is still uncomfortable with a finger or tongue there lots of lube and she needs to be really relaxed so her on top at first perhaps?

Dildos, vivrators, butt plugs, fingers, hairbrush handle, toothbrush handle......

Usual list....

Vibrators

Dildos

Butt plugs of every shape and variety

Beads

Probers

Penis

Fingers

Toungues

And perhaps not quite so usual....

Cucumber

Carrot

Ice cubes

Popping candy

Creme egg......don't ask ! Lol. X

Terri JJ. Roll on easter

chisel wrote:

Terri JJ. Roll on easter

Lol ! 😁😁 Xx

Izzy - Fingers, tongue, penis, vibrators, plugs, love egg, a pen when I was first curious and once a hairbrush handle before I got toys (years ago) :')

Isaac - Fingers, tongue, penis, vibrator, plug, love egg, dildo, strap on

The love egg was wired so it wouldn't get lost - both wholeheartedly recommend!

1 Like

Anal play remains a fantasy but I did enjoy the stretch from a medical instrument/speculum and the metal on metal clanking vibrations from the light/scope.....is that a bit weird?

At the moment just fingers!

Although I have done anal many years ago with previous partners it was never really for me and i didn't enjoy it.

However recently my current partner suprised me by playing down there and I actually enjoyed it. We have done anal and rimming/Fingers. Have just ordered a few things to experiment with though including a vibtating butt plug ;)

1 Like