Things you've had up your bum

And things you might want to try. Open to males and females.

I did look up anal toys for topics, but no recent topic seemed as specific.

I'll start:

Dildos (on their own and in harnesses)
Vibrators
Butt plugs (simple and vibrating)
Anal beads (simple and vibrating)
Fingers (up to 4)

I might have it all covered. Vibrating/pulsating dots do very little for me. Not into prostate massagers, and not interested in fists or real dicks.

Dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, various household objects when desperate and nothing to hand. Lots of mens dicks.
Much as I like my dildo, you can't beat the real thing!

1 Like

Michael777 wrote:

Dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, various household objects when desperate and nothing to hand. Lots of mens dicks.

I can effectively just second all of this !

1 Like

Lots of different toys and partners hand.

Fingers, partner's penis, butt plugs, dildos and probers/beads! I don't put things up there that aren't flared or designed to go up there as it just isn't worth the risk for me :)

Plugs, glass dildo's, beads and my subs cock.

1 Like

NatandTom wrote:

Fingers, partner's penis, butt plugs, dildos and probers/beads! I don't put things up there that aren't flared or designed to go up there as it just isn't worth the risk for me :)

+1 👍
1 Like

Butt-plugs, dildoes, vibrators, beads, fingers and penises - that applies to both of us. Nothing 'kinky' really.

1 Like

Thanks, Peakcouple. Not kinky in my book, and probably not in most of this forum's users books. Not any less good for that. ;)

1 Like

Normal list of toys from LH.

If it was arranged with my wife, I'd happily accept a penis up there too (she does know!)

1 Like

There has been many thing inserted up my bum. Dildoes, butt plugs of all sorts, strap-ons, mens dicks, fingers, fists and certain things that shouldn't be going up there such as bottles, fruit and vegtables, and Ive enjoyed every single thing.

1 Like

I was surprised to see how easy it was to take a fist, always imagined that would be more difficult!

1 Like

Not enough!!! I really need to experiment more!!

Tongue, fingers, plugs, beads, prober and penis.

1 Like

Tongue, fingers, cock, butt plugs, dildos and vibrating butt plug. Think that's everything :)

Cock, tongue, fingers, butt plug, vibrating plug, beads & dildo

Cock, Fingers, Tongue, Butt Plug, Dildo's, Vibrators, Beads & hoping for more experimenting ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Michael777 wrote:

I totally agree with you on this one; Yes a dildo is good, a vibrator even better and some butt plugs are WOW but NOTHING beats a real throbbing member haha!

I have also tried my toothbrush, the handle end of a razorr(razor head removed!) plastic bottle, cucumber(Cliche).

Not a huge finger fan as I find them boney in my bum! haha

x

Suction Cup dildos, Beads , Butt Plugs Vibrators. Snooker cue , D Cell Maglite. Fingers

Too many things to mention but I bets I've tried it at some point but I love my BIG butt plugs and my wife's fist.