This is for the ladies... If you had to..

I'd give up oral. I think penetration is much more intimate and fun, there aren't all that many diffent positions for oral but there's an abundance for penetration.

I'd probably give up oral since sometimes I CRAVE his cock inside me. I love oral too, but I don't crave it in the same way as penetration.

Despite getting great orgasms from oral, I would have to give it up - I never truly feel satisfied unless my SO has been in me (he is pretty well endowed) - So I would much rather to keep penetration; especially due to the fact that it is more intimate and I feel that you can have more fun with it as a couple (being rough etc)!

This is the easiest question in the world for me. I would give up recieving oral. Which I don't do anyway! I'm a penatration girl all the way, and get my best most satisfying orgasms penatratively.

Hey to shades of blue. First I put in a friend request only because I couldn't find you again and I wanted to ask you a question (so don't worry about that if you don't want to - I simply wanted to ask a question and didn't know how to find you in a way i could ask you a question which now, obviously, I have done.

Question: I love your little picture of the lady looking at her dildo. Can you tell me where you found that? I'd like to download a copy.

I'm trying to build a.collection of drawings and illustrations of people and their toys. They could also have some different themes that are sexual that I might like beyond that. I don't necessarily want them to be explicit although if I liked it enough that might be of interest to me.

Do you know of a generalized source on the internet for these kinds of pictures? I want to create a room dedicated to sexual activity with my current partner and I think it'd be a cool thing to have these printed out at a poster size and frame them to hang on the walls.

Thanks for any input you might be able to help me with.

Depends are we allowing fingers with oral for inturna stimulating or stop full stop mouth action? My hubby can have me squirt in minutes when he uses his fingers a mouth together. If purly mouth then I'd give up oral as nothing better then two people's body's devouring each other.

I would give up oral

I'd give up oral. I crave penetration intensely. I ache for it. I don't think I've ever craved oral.

Although i do love both i would hands down give up oral.

No way could I give up penetration! I love it waaay too much! Oral on the other hand has never held any great fascination and I wouldn't be bothered if I never had it again.

Thanks ladies for participating. It has been quite heavily favored on choosing penetration I'm quite surprised.

Thanks ladies for participating. It has been quite heavily favored on choosing penetration I'm quite surprised.

Damn-sorry about double post.

Personally I'd give up oral. This in no way means I prefer penetration over oral, as I enjoy both in different ways. However, to me, penetration can be so much more connecting and intimate in a loving and romantic way. It's also versatile and can be performed to suit the feel of the moment. But that romantic connection is very important to me. So yeah. I'd give up oral.

I would to give up penetration reluctantly, oral is my first love, though recently I have found I can cum through penetration.

I'd give up oral if I had to

I'd give uo penetration. It's been a disaster for me the first few years after i started havibg sex and I still haven't completly recovered from all the negative thing this has brought me.
Whenever i'm having sex with my lover i feel like i'm subcunsciously doing it for him since he comes every time from it and I don't.

I have an oversensitive clit & 5 mins of even the gentlest of licks is too much (not in a good way) so I genuinely wouldn't mind giving up oral.

I personally really enjoy oral but I wouldn't mind giving it up. I think it would be quite unfair to choose something that only gives me pleasure over something that pleasures both my boyfriend & I.

I love oral guaranteed orgasm everytime.... However i would give oral up. Because nothing beats the feeling of penetrative sex with my oh.