Thongs how old is too old

Are thongs made for any ages or should have a cut off?

4 Likes

Any that you’re asking this question about should be promptly put in the bin.

4 Likes

Thongs are made for any adults, I don’t think it matters how old you are.
If they are still making you feel sexier or giving you some joy, then why not wear them?

10 Likes

Is it ok for a man to wear a thong?

3 Likes

Of course! Mens thongs (if that’s what you’d prefer) are available for purchase and I find them really comfortable.

3 Likes

I don’t feel like there’s any kind of age cut-off for wearing thongs, wear what you like, and what’s comfortable for you, no matter age nor gender :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

You wear whatever feels comfortable, I wear thongs and g-strings, sometimes I don’t wear any underwear and that’s the same for my husband xx

5 Likes

There is definitely not age limit , as you get older they might not be your everyday as I like some big comfy pants :joy: but that’s comfort / preference and not age. :bum3:

4 Likes

I’ve totally read this wrong, I thought it was how long you should have a thong for :roll_eyes::rofl:

Clothes don’t have a gender or an age limit, where what you like, when you want to wear them.

3 Likes

Always wear thongs and g strings during summer time. I will soon be 77!! Age is irrelevant.

4 Likes

I wear them all the time and have no plans to ever change.
My wife hated thongs when she first tried one 20 years ago, but now wears them all the time. On the rare occasion when she has to wear regular briefs she hates it. When she turned 40 a couple years ago I teased her that she was now too old for thongs… she replied she’d be wearing them until the day she dies. Super sexy :sunglasses:

4 Likes

As long as you like them wear them.

1 Like

You are only as old as who’s feeling you.
If it appeals to you or your partner , wear them .

2 Likes

Never too old for a thong…or anything else really :wink:

3 Likes

Mmmm :thinking: I’d say about 99 would be a little bit to old :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Regardless of your age, if you still feel good in them and like to wear then embrace it and enjoy!

2 Likes

Thongs! Can’t wear anything else.

1 Like

If they feel comfortable for you and you feel comfortable wearing them then there is no ‘too old’. Both women and men can wear thongs too. Thongs are my regular underwear but I don’t usually wear them for work. My hubby likes to wear thongs also and does most of the time.

8 Likes

I started wearing women’s thongs a few years back. I’m in my 50s and I love them

2 Likes

I think maybe a rephrasing of your question will help you make a decision that may make you feel more comfortable with yourself and your self love/appreciation .

And at the end of the day that’s all that matters. What you feel comfortable with. And how it reflects upon your self love/appreciation.

When you wear a thong and look in the mirror. Does it make you feel younger and sexier. Or older and not as sexy?

If it’s the latter. Maybe consider not wearing them on public display, (beaches etc, as in not covered). Until you remember that your choice of underwear should make you feel sexier and more confident.

Personally, I think most people would agree that extra little “secret under their clothing,” makes them feel younger and sexier. Since no one else can see it, or only catch a glimpse of it. (I’m fully aware not all may feel the same way, it’s just my opinion and perhaps the opinion of others as well).

But again, this is about how you feel.

Not how others (not referring to anyone on this forum, since you’ve asked here.) But more so, rather how “socially acceptable norms,” make you feel.

It wasn’t until I stopped worrying about those “norms,” (within reason of course), that I learned how to accept myself, and love myself rather than focus on my causes for self criticism. (Of which there are many.) I’m willing to bet most others feel the same about themselves. But those “imperfections,” are also aren’t things others would even think to criticize someone else for or even take notice of. We are all our own worst critics.

If you’re a perfectionist, like I am. This can be a really hard concept to believe. Trust me. But once you begin noticing the things you’re proud of more than the insecurities. It’s a truly liberating feeling.

I hope whatever you decide is right for you that you’re able to reach the same feeling of self acceptance/love.

2 Likes