Thongs how old is too old

I started wearing thongs/G strings in the 80’s( when I was 20 or so ) when Top Man started selling them, I will always wear them as they are comfortable .

1 Like

I hope there isn’t an age limit ! At 65 I love wearing them and get no complaints from my wife or people on here about my photos . If they are uncomfortable , you do not have the right size . Footnote , if a person is not hair free down there you may experience hair pull .

2 Likes

At 64 I love my thongs :heart:not every day but a few days each week :blush:

g-strings (dental floss for butt cheeks) not so much :wink::blush:

3 Likes

My wife’s 52 yo she had a great selection of panties years ago, thongs Lacy sexy etc. she thru them all out but in last 13 months she’s bought lots of thongs some Lacy some silly she knows they turn me on and wears most days

2 Likes

On second thought about thong age . I think the oldest thong I have is about 32 years old , still in active duty . If the material fails I will post it’s age ! :joy:

No age limit, just what you like to wear and feels comfortable to you. I wore thongs exclusively up until a year ago and still do mainly but sometimes other styles are more comfortable. My husband also likes to wear thongs quite often and my daughter has started to ask about wearing them also.

6 Likes

I feel like this post can relate to anything, if you like it wear it.
I’m a huge fan of people wearing what makes them comfortable and what they feel good in.

The minority of people in this world need to realise they dont have to put people down or comment on things that dont have any effect on their lives.
I was really hoping after covid people would just live life fully but i think its made some people worse.

But yeah, if you like it wear it. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Just bought 5 new G strings from a UK company

2 Likes

I feel like a thong is too old when it’s no longer in a thong shape. With regard to the wearer. I think it’s as true of Thongs as it is true of all things in life.

Age is a state of mind.
The only opinion that matters is yours (and your partner’s to some extent.)

1 Like

Nice. You’ll have to share some photos once you get them.

Just for a laugh i counted my underware i have about 30 pairs of pvc/leather/lace/studded boxers 5 thongs and 50 G strings

1 Like

There isn’t an upper age limit, perhaps it is that people’s tastes change or people’s insecurities kick in and things that we like are deemed no longer acceptable.

1 Like

50 g strings. Wow and awesome.

Me I feel anyone can stick with them at any age. For me the last 5 or so years.

1 Like

Never is too old, as long as you feel good in it :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

OH never wears anything under. Has to wear a bra tho. Too big not too

Thongs are suitable for anyone aged 18 to 180 .
If you like them , wear them and enjoy them .
To me , the thought that an elderly , Grey haired woman might be wearing one , turns me on like crazy :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Always makes me feel good when I’m wearing one of my thongs. Must get some more :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@Weeradge how about an elderly grey haired man. I wear thongs and g strings all summer and only go for a bit more warmth in the winter.

2 Likes

Things, all I wear is lingerie