Thoughts on Prince Albert Piercing?

My hubby has talked about getting this piercing for some time now and I didn’t think he would ever really get it done but he has arranged to get it done this week. I’ve looked at them with him but hadn’t really thought too much about it and the detail until now. Any ladies with their partner that has one of these, how does it look or feel etc.?

2 Likes

Huge YES from me!!! :heart_eyes:

No matter the size and curve of his penis, this piercing will enhance the feeling for you during sex. In my experience it’s better if he stretches it to at least 4-5 mm and a closed ring (with one ball) feels better than a curved barbell.

From the guys that had it done I’ve heard that getting the piercing done is rather okay, but the stretching procedure is more painful.

If you are using condoms, you shouldn’t have any problems. Never had a condom break because of a genital piercing.

Of course, he should follow the piercer’s instructions until it’s fully healed.

Enjoy! :wink:

4 Likes

The Search on this new forum is excellent now too. :slightly_smiling_face: If you pop ‘Prince Albert’ into that you’ll find lots of topics on it you can have a skim through while you’re waiting for more replies. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I have a piercing and have stretched to 8mm with a curved barbell.
The piercing process doesn’t hurt, and it heals very quickly.
Stretching must be done slowly and sounds can be used to help this.
My OH sometimes like me to keep it in during sex and sometimes she asks me to remove it. She says it feels good during sex it is a turn on for both of us.

2 Likes

I haven’t been with anyone that has one at all, but they look interesting and I wouldn’t mind if it was something he wanted to get.

The guy who did my last piercing had had one and removed it permanently.

As long as your other half is prepared for the change in peeing habits and you are both happy with the idea (and recovery time) …

A friend of my has one that I’ve seen a couple of times at the gym. He’s not waving it around or anything but he’s not shy about it either. i mentioned it once and he said he was glad he got it done. I’ve thought about one a couple of times but not enough to go get one.

My OH has one. I’ve always thought they look v hot and wondered what sex with a guy who had one would be like. Still had me scared the first time though! It definitely added something for me and still does. It does for him too. He said it didn’t hurt too bad getting it and it healed quickly too.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info FiE, he got it done last week! I didn’t know what to expect but I do like the look of it actually and he really likes it so far. We haven’t tried it out yet, maybe a week or two before we can. It is a bit of a turn on knowing he has it though tucked away in his pants!

3 Likes

I hope it’s healing well. My OH’s really didn’t take long. It was two weeks before we tried it out… carefully :slight_smile:

They really are SO sexy. I just love knowing he has it. I wouldn’t want to be with a guy who didn’t have one, I love them that much.

2 Likes

Got mine later in life 40+, it’s now 12mm thick and a continuous smooth ring(no ball) it’s never been an issue but if your partner puts it in their mouth it can clang against the teeth, not what you want something to consider if Bjs are a regular thing once the size increases.

My husband has one and I love it! I used to not be able to orgasm from penetrative sex before he had it but since getting it done I can orgasm from Missionary sex without needing something stimulating my clit. It does make blowjobs a bit awkward though as he has a hoop in and it hits off the back of my throat. He’s been advised to change to a bar and take it out for BJ’s. The only other “downside” (if you want to call it that) is that he has to pee sitting down now. :yum:

My husband got one a couple of years ago, completely his decision, he decided he wanted it after looking at the for a while. He really likes it, it’s good for me and I do enjoy playing with it for him. He goes between a bar and a ring and both are quite visible through his undies. He takes it out for sports sometimes and if he leaves it out anytime he orgasms then it can be messy as his cum squirts out of both holes!

We had waited almost a month, although he tried it out on his own first I’m sure :slight_smile: So it’s been a couple of weeks now and even though I wasn’t so sure before he got it done I must admit I love it. It does feel good for me but it is also surprisingly turns me on knowing he has it.

He is trying different jewelry to se which is most comfortable for daily wear and has so far changed from the original ring to a bar. Any advice on this?

2 Likes

Realise this is a slightly dated thread but thought I would share my experiences. I’ve been done now for nearly two years. It was a present from my wife so I could not say no, even though I squeal at the thought of anything painful.

Since healing I’ve gently stepped up the size and now it’s looking really good and stays in all the time! It’s quite obvious when I’m naked and I’ve had a surprising number of people at the gym ask me about it - questions ranging from ‘did it hurt?’ [hint: yes] through ‘what’s sex like’ to ‘is it a turn on for you?’ [yes]. It’s also quite visible through underwear, though I do tend to wear tight fitting stuff.

Doing the business it’s good for me and good for my OH: She loves the feel as I do long thrusts sliding as far out as I can and as for doggy, she’s begging me for it! Can’t be bad! Anally she can’t feel it but I certainly do. Was it worth the pain? Silly question!

1 Like

Just the thought of this is making me wince! I really don’t understand how the piercing and healing doesn’t hurt? I would really like to get a nipple pierced but the thought of it being painful really puts me off. Am I being a wimp?

I have a frenulum piercing which was only slightly painful at the time but was a bit sensitive for a good few months while sleeping. I can take up to 3mm diameter jewellery and wear either barbells or rings . The added feeling for me during sex is really enjoyable and surprisingly helps me last longer than without anything in. Being circumcised, the piercing is easily visible and my wife seems to really enjoy it too although normally against anything even slightly kinky. If you or your partner are thinking about getting a penis piercing, I can highly recommend doing it

1 Like

My hubby’s PA piercing is coming up to 5 years old now and he is very glad he got it done and I love it. He’d looked at them and we had talked about him getting one for a while. I already had my clit hood pierced and was very supportive of him getting his piercing so I bought it him as a gift.

He had it pierced at 10 gauge and said it was painful for a second or two and then just a bit uncomfortable the first week or two whilst it started to heal. Over the first year he stretched it up to a 4 gauge where he has been since then. He originally had a ring with a ball but found it was difficult to take out at the thicker gauge so changed to a horseshoe ring. Sometimes he leaves it in for sex and sometimes takes it out.

I like seeing it and its often visible through his undies. He says a couple of people have asked about it at the gym when getting changed and nurses saw it when he was getting the snip but nothing was said.

Definitely recommend it if it is something you are thinking about.

1 Like

Sounds a very similar story to mine, though I’ve stuck with the ring and ball! A fantastic coincidence but I was at the gym last weekend and someone I vaguely knew came up to me in the lounge after and said he’d seen my PA and was intrigued and had just had one himself. Was asking for his OH who wanted to know when she could get the feel of it inside her. By the way, I’ve found Cocksox underpants are the best way to show off the outline!

Actually, I wince at vaccinations so was very concerned about the piercing. But it was, for a second or two painful (and I let out an expletive) but apparently the pain is less than that of a nipple piercing. And although it’s hard to at the time it gets done, just think of what it will be like when healed and you get to use your dick in anger. It really does make sex better!

3 Likes