Thoughts on Prince Albert Piercing?

We often read the LH forums together for info and new ideas and my boyfriend has been reading about piercings for some time. He’s said he would really like to get a prince albert piercing and asked me if it was OK to get one? I don’t know much about them but they look nice so I’d like him to get one if he wants. Anyone with any advice for either male or female viewpoint?

There was a Good thread on that a while ago. Might help a bit

1 Like

Personally I don’t like any sort of piercing for either male or female. Why put tinsel there?

Hi Newbiejen, from my perspective I would say ‘do it’ but I don’t think it is quite as simple as that. I don’t like, as a rule, piercings, have a low pain threshold so those were both barriers originally, but it was something I really wanted. A good friend had one and I pumped him for information as I was still a little hesitant. My worry is that - although I’ve not looked back - it might not be like that for everyone. And some go wrong - infections etc. So please look at it in the cold light of day. Read as much about it as you can. I am not trying to put you off but at the same time I’m not shouting out that every man should have one. For us it has worked well: just be aware that it just might not be for you.

1 Like