Thoughts on tying up partner

Would love to hear stories and answers on whether you would let you partner tie you up and do whatever they wants

5 Likes

Yes I have and she knows she can do whatever she wants to me whenever she wants as long as it’s safe

1 Like

Yes definitely! My OH doesn’t have the confidence to be the dominant one so I’ve only experienced it a few times but I love it and she’s welcome to take control any time she wants! :heart_eyes_cat::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Yep, defo!
My OH is a lot more submissive, and more content leaving me in control, which suits us both.
She has tied and blindfolded me on several occasions which has been amazing, but similar to @Very-Ape she doesn’t have the confidence to let herself run full riot!
What I’d love is her to take full control and be entirely selfish, focusing on only her pleasure. It is a lot to ask though, as she isn’t a selfish person.
I have to say I am very grateful to be with the lady I am with, and love what we have together - I am sure this will happen as and when she is ready, and if not, so be it :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi there @Moodymopar18 - it’s entirely down to the level of trust that already exists between you. Any play that involves dominance and submission must begin from a discussion of what each participant is hoping to get out of the scene and what their individual likes, dislikes and limits are - especially the submissive partner. And there must be safewords. ALWAYS safewords, and they must be respected.

The concept of “tie you up and do whatever she wants” is a bit problematic because if you literally did what it describes, you could end up with her doing a bunch of stuff to you that you find really aggravating/distressing/scary, and with no agreed limits or safewords things could go badly wrong, put you off dom/sub play for life and even throw a spanner into your relationship.

The sub needs to be sure that what happens will be within negotiated limits, and the dom needs to be constantly monitoring and checking on their sub to ensure they’re not straying beyond consent.

If that sounds rather dry, dull and over-complicated, it isn’t really. When there is genuine trust between you, a dom/sub couple can really go places. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I trusted my last partner 100% but if I was in a new relationship I would have to get to know her first before letting my restraints out.

We had such fun me being restrained the best was me in the living room for the day where I would start of being fully clothed and then she would basically do whatever she wants, taking off my clothes bit by bit, teasing me with her own scented clothes, teasing me with her panties and gagging me with them.

She was even in charge of me peeing, getting a bowel or a big jug and holding it for me and aiming it in there even shaking off the dribbles, Sometimes she wouldn’t shake or sometimes she would take her panties off and put them on me so I could wet through them.

It would be totally hot when she would takke off her clothes and dress me in her worn clothing as that was part of my Scent fetish wearing her worn clothes. Sometimes she would play a Scent Game where she would blindfold me take off a item of her clothing and let me smell it and I had to guess what item of clothing it was.

Other times it was just pure pleasure throughout the day giving me handjobs/blowjobs or just teasing my balls.

3 Likes

Yes, yes and Yes! :grin: and then vice versa.

3 Likes

All day every day.

In fact I’ve just finished rimming her with my hands cuffed to my anal hook and my nipples clamped and chained to my cock cage.

She’s still trying things out but this morning, instead of just straddling me as soon as I was cuffed, she spent an hour pulling at the clamps, squeezing my balls, stroking me through the cage and stroking me all over. By the time she finally let me rim her I was leaking pre-cum like a sieve.

5 Likes

I’d let my wife do anything she wanted, well within reason, as I trust her implicitly and know she wouldn’t do anything to harm me.

5 Likes

Yes I let my wife do that to me few days ago tied up gagged blindfolded I was at her will, but at one point i suddenly felt quite sick(I won’t explain how) and she had to un tie me quickly, but it passed and she continued to play with me

2 Likes

Definitely YES!!!

I will let my wife do everything she wants to do with me. I trust her 100%, she would never do anything to
me that I would not want or like.

I really enjoy being tied up and she decide what is going to happen and she will keep me on the on the edge.
What really get me crazy is when she teases me with her boobs and I am not able to touch her or myself.

But when she does that to be she knows the next time she is tied up I am going to do the same.

2 Likes

If I knew them well enough and trusted them, yes. Obviously there’d need to be a safe word. I’ve never had a missus tho… :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Well wife gf or whatever it may be. It was the only thing I could think of at 3 in the morning. My brain wasn’t awake yet. Lol

1 Like

You beat me to the safe word ! Have had partners tie me up and have their way with me over the years , trust a little discussion and a SAFE word are key in my mind .My introduction was many years ago with my busty blond tanned biker girl . OMG , I almost came from excitement alone . Used my real handcuffs several times , but do not recommend . Prefer much more comfortable bondage . Sadly with wife 99% out of sex I do not get any of that action any more . Tip for us senior people , use a method you could actually escape from in case partner passes out or has a medical problem .

2 Likes

I have such a trust with my wife that i would be totally prepared to allow her to do whatever she wanted with me, so would have no hesitation of being blind folded, tied up then bundled into the boot of the car and taken where she wants to do whatever she likes :rofl::rofl:

Lets hope she never reads this hahaha

4 Likes

That’s the dream right there @Kinky-Bhoy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What I meant to say was, I’ve had boyfriends and a husband but I’ve never had a woman tie me up/down. Actually, now I think about it, the more I think I want it… :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

My wife has recently been discovering her more dominant side (she usually likes to be a bit submissive in the bedroom). She’s been quite shy about it despite normally liking me doing similar sorts of things to her and being very comfortable with that.

A couple of weekends ago we went away and had a wonderful weekend were she tied, gagged and blindfolded me, then spent pretty well the whole evening with me at her mercy. I think I spent the majority of the weekend gagged, blindfolded or restrained (or a combination thereof).

I loved it.

3 Likes

A big yes from me. I trust her, she’s cautious and I never feel in danger. We have a basic hog tie set that I was in last week. Was heaven but I knew I could wriggle out of them if I had to so maybe something a bit sturdier is in order.

1 Like

Absolutely would being her plaything top of the list.