Threesomes / foursomes advice

M-J wrote:

Hi everyone,
Thanks for the advice. We've had a chat about this at some length and both decided that we'll leave it as a fantasy. We've brought a blackout blindfold to enhance our play and already have a suction toy & are considering getting a squeal 2 too!

Be interested to hear your own thoughts on the Squeal 2, my female friend who sells them in a bricks and mortar sex shop said they were awful and nothing like the real thing so that put me right off getting one for Mrs T.

Ours arrived yesterday, OH couldn't wait to try it, I used it on her first, she liked it but wasn't sure so she then used it herself and she LOVED it..... said it was amazing, her words were she orgasmed differently from a vibrator... she thought it was much more like a proper orgasam and very like when I make her orgasam for oral.....

in short, she really liked it, would defo use again, and solo. not really a great toy for the male side.... but it is failry loud.

Just an update on this. My OH and I have been discussing this in great detail since the initial post and the conclusion we've come to and we are both happy with is to try soft swinging!!
I'll bet no one saw that coming!!
We're now on fab and taking things at a slow pace. We've discussed what we are both comfortable with the other one doing / having done to them and I'm quite excited!
We are still also getting a squeal as well!!
Thanks again everyone :)

I'll be interested to hear how the first time goes....

Got my OH a Sqweel last week....she loves it

Will let you know DD!

I have had a few 3somes in the past with mixed results. If you are a jealous person leave these well alone or it will cause damage that will normally be the end to a good relationship :-( I have been with my OH for 13 years now and at the start of our relationship I invited a female lover of mine to join us and tbh he did not love it at all. In fact he only wanted me and not the other woman so we never went down that path again. I have never pushed it again because he felt uncomfortable which I respect. Just be aware it might break up ure relationship or it might be the start of a great open relationship hehe. There defo has to be rules one of mine in my first relationship was for him not to climax inside the other woman I'd have went mad if that happened hehe. I'm sure you will find what you are both comfortable with if you discus things honestly

We are going to our first swinging event in October, bit nervous about it, but we know that we aren't interested in a full swap. Excited, but nervous.

Interesting discussions, something we've discussed a few times but as yet have taken no action...

Keep us all updated on progress please M-J

Interesting discussions, something we've discussed a few times but as yet have taken no action...

Keep us all updated on progress please M-J

i have had FFF,FMM and FFM and also a foursome FMMM...i o felt jel or hurt after these they were all very enjoyable...I have also had a 3some with my bf and we had fun we set rules...but i no ppl who have had relationships end so it is one to think about before going ahead

we have 3somes with o bi males on aregular basis meeting about 3 times a mounth meeting through contact sites on the internet

only problem is that people are so unreliable and dont yturn up when they say that they will

we enjoy ourselfs and find it fun

well thats our seane and we enjoy it

I have always liked the thought of a threesome, not sure whether mmf or ffm. But I personally feel this works better for me if I'm not in a relationship. After years of an unfulfilling vanilla marriage, I had a bit of fun but never got that far. Now I'm with someone who is completely into all the kinkier side of things and he has had a threesome but found it boring ( not sure if that was because of the two girls he was with) and I have told him about my interest but we've both agreed that it is purely fantasy as we are both very possessive people so it would not work for us at all so instead we use toys and this works for us.

My wife and I have been into foursomes for some two years. I was scared at first when we met our friends to do it, it was in their house and we got happy by a glass of wine or two. I did not know if I would like another man with my wife but as the night went on he began feeling between my wifes legs and it got me exited. My wife began to hold his cock and I was so up for it. My pants were by now down and the mans wife began stroking my cock. She was ready to do it but I was too much into watching my wife with the male partner as thet began fucking.I just let his wife toss me off as I could not take my eyes off my wife having a good time and I was too. When I got around to giving his wife my cock I had the most wonderful fuck I have ever had. I can recomend it.

we have had many threesomes with friends and others who we have met in clubs. We have also had a foursome. All were great fun and have made us closer than ever each time.

The main difference between us in our situation and you in your situation is that we both wanted the threesome/foursome and we both knew we woud enjoy it. We werent just going along with what the other said with some reservations etc

first rule of threesomes/foursomes/any sort of sexual play: ALL parties involved must WANT to be involved!

My partner/fwb and I have discussed threesomes in the past as we both liked the idea, I wanted the fmm and he wanted the ffm but thinking about it in all seriousness he couldn't share me with another man and I definitely couldn't share him with another woman EVER. I don't mind hearing about him having bizarre sexual adventures with other women I don't know and I know I will never see but actually being in the same room I know I just couldn't do it.

As much as you try and hold back your feelings in a fwb situation I haven't been able to and the jealousy would be too much if I saw another woman stroking, kissing and doing all the things I do with him.

I would like to think I could try as I know that in lots of ways he would enjoy the experience and may even like seeing me touch another woman I don't know; I just know I couldn't control my temper seeing a woman pawing at the man I regard as only meant for me..

I would agree with Swingcouple... Maybe join the local swing club and first just visit the club and watch, then discuss.. Most clubs are very friendly... Treat it as a 'professional' anonymous encounter, not with people you know..

Just Jenson wrote:

we have had many threesomes with friends and others who we have met in clubs. We have also had a foursome. All were great fun and have made us closer than ever each time.

The main difference between us in our situation and you in your situation is that we both wanted the threesome/foursome and we both knew we woud enjoy it. We werent just going along with what the other said with some reservations etc

first rule of threesomes/foursomes/any sort of sexual play: ALL parties involved must WANT to be involved!

Chastity78 wrote:

My partner/fwb and I have discussed threesomes in the past as we both liked the idea, I wanted the fmm and he wanted the ffm but thinking about it in all seriousness he couldn't share me with another man and I definitely couldn't share him with another woman EVER. I don't mind hearing about him having bizarre sexual adventures with other women I don't know and I know I will never see but actually being in the same room I know I just couldn't do it.

As much as you try and hold back your feelings in a fwb situation I haven't been able to and the jealousy would be too much if I saw another woman stroking, kissing and doing all the things I do with him.

I would like to think I could try as I know that in lots of ways he would enjoy the experience and may even like seeing me touch another woman I don't know; I just know I couldn't control my temper seeing a woman pawing at the man I regard as only meant for me..

Just Jenson wrote:

Chastity78 wrote:

we have had a fair few MMF threesomes but that is what we both get off on, neither of us are interested in girl on girl.

My partner and I love foursomes but only have one couple that we trust to get involved in. We meet up periodically - every couple of months or so to do the business. We make it quite an event - a long weekend of fun.

First OH and I will have a good night of sex together, just to make sure everything is warmed up. And just so we are looking our best, shave and wax appropriately. This warm up usually involves a great deal of foreplay to get the blood flowing and then some progressively harder sex.

Next day we'll meet up with the other couple. Good thing is that we get on great but any sex between us is passionate but recreational. And condoms are the rule of the night. Generally we'll begin with one couple having sex in front of the other; then as that couple recovers, the other does the business. After that, various permutations, two on two or with one sitting out a session. Neither of us males like being penetrated, but we'll kiss passionately as it turns on our other halves.