Threesomes

I've had mmf several times and each time it's been fantastic. there's a link to my blog in my profile if you want to read about my very positive experiences

never done it. in reality too many things can go wrong if u do with a partner

never had one, had offers but wasnt comfortable with the people involved would love to give it a go with the right people tho

I would loooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeeee to have one!!!!!

Evening all,

As most of you know we are swingers, Never tried a 3 sum nore 4sum but me and the hubby meets couples with a bi female for whats known as soft swaps. (where the females play together whilst the men watch/take pics/vids) IMO it's fab very sexy and i love it.....the men can join in but with own partners only so the whole thing of my hubby being jel of the other man didn't really come into it........... ATM the whole mmf or ffm thing is just a fantasy but one day we will do it (we not jumping in with both feet) - im on a site, where we can chat with other fellow swingers and iv heard good and bad points of mmf and ffm. On this site is a bit of a eye opener and you have to be very open minded iv seen people looking for groups of men for bareback sex which is very risky in my opionon. xx

I have had a few threesomes mmf of course Im greedy that way first one was really good was with two of my best friends very sexy the second time was with two guys who were bessie mates that was a disaster I felt like what the hell am I doing here honestly they might as well have been fuckin each other hmm now that would have made all the difference ,I just think if your going to have a threesome its best to do it with people you trust and care about .

I suggested a threesome with another girl to my ex boyfriend and he was very against it so I've never tried it. But I've always liked the idea, maybe one day ;) x

I like the idea of the soft swap as i think this would work for both of us as we often talk about MFF fantasy but my OH says she would be jelous of me and another women.

1 Like

I would like to try a threesome but when I fantasise about it it's always within the realms of my cross dressing

It was Mrs Gs flat refusal to part in a threesome that split her from her first bf we prolly wouldnt be together

I've had a few very good experiences of FFM, two where I was the third person, the couples I was with where very strong, no jealousy that I saw. I was aware of a couple of times them checking in with each other to make sure they were both ok. One guy who gave a running commentary of what I felt like to his OH whilst she watched and masterbated lol that was weird at first but a huge turn on. I really enjoyed being part of the dynamics of another couple and watching them together.

When I was part of the couple I have mixed views. It was enjoyable however my ex decided he liked the other girl better and fell in love with her which most definately was not part of the plan. I would be very cautious in the future to have a rule that my OH wouldn't be having a friendship with someone we had slept with without me present, and I would be concerned if I thought they where more than fuck buddies.

In the sense of love and affection I am very jealous but when it comes to sex I find it a HUGE turn on to watch my OH giving someone else Orgasms. I also had one MMF where the other guy was actually gay and I watched him and my ex (which was his first time with a man). It was soo hot. TBH I don't mind being on the sidelines and mainly watching. I am a voyeurist by nature.

I have always wanted a threesome

wow lilac that was really interesting to read give s you food for thought if ever considering it.

Well, I had a threesome in Paris some years ago. It was my boyfriend back then and his friend. Of course I was nervous in the start but we started off very slowly and just enjoyed the moment. And I don't regret a second from that experience. The boys were focused on me so I found it more easy to relax and hot so it turned out really good. We did it in different kind of positions and I enjoyed giving a blowjob while I was taking from behind. My gosh, we even did twice, it was so good.

I don't know if I ever would do it again since it really takes a lot of courage and trust to do it but if I would have the opportunity again and I would feel safe, then maybe.

Really enjoying reading about people's experiences here. It's certainly done nothing to diminish the fantasy of a threesome to me. Sadly, I still can't see me ever having one. At least I can still have fun with the fantasy of it!

Hellkat wrote:

never had one, had offers but wasnt comfortable with the people involved would love to give it a go with the right people tho

ha h i suprised i not recieved the call ha ha ha

Done it, enjoyed it and don't regret a thing. I'm not bothered about ever doing it again I think it was just one of those things I did out of curiosity. Wouldn't rule it out if its something bf wanted though.

I think its one of those things you've got to really think carefully about and be secure in yourself and your relationship before you do anything, and give it very careful thought before rushing into anything. But if you do decide to do it, enjoy! :)

Have done it with someone i wasnt serious with and enjoyed it.wouldnt want to do it now. would feel very uncomfortable with someone i love

1 Like

Done it and really enjoyed it. All three of us were single and fancied a bit of fun. I wouldn't do it with my partner though, the idea of watching my OH having a good time with someone else isn't for me.

Had a couple of aborted FFM with the guy bottling it when things started kicking off. To be honest, while I'll happily talk about it and laugh - especially the one where the guy literally ran out the door before remembering he needed to come back and get me - I can sympathise. After all, it's very few guys who don't get some level of nerves about their ability to satisfy a lover they've never been with, so having that plus a whole other girl - even one you're comfortable with - is a lot of pressure, it's not even just doubled, as you have on top of that trying to split your attention so no one's left out, so no one feels jealous, so that you get to enjoy it, but not too much too fast, etc. As a woman, I cannot say I envy guys that amount of responsability in it!

Definitely would consider it. Early on in the relationship, myself and the fella discussed the potential for a FFM, but it never got to the concrete stages. For me, I'd be cool with FFM or MMF - I have got a secret fantasy of seeing him take another guy, don't even care how much I'm involved, but I think that might be pushing it just a smidge, so not going to chase that one! - but then I am exceptionally good at separating sex and love, and actually find myself fantasising about the boy with another girl rather than thinking of it fearfully or worrying about jealousy. But I'm not sure if the boy is quite as easy with it, and I've gotten the impression he would be jealous of me being with someone else, male or female, so I'm not pushing it. Maybe once he manages to get transferred her and we can spend more downtime together it'd be easier to feel comfortable, can wait and see how that goes, but at the moment our time together is so fleeting that we both want to spend it together, not hunting some third party, so it's a definite back-burner issue for now at least.

Think overall it's just that finding two people who are compatible is hard enough without upping that to three. If you manage, then it works, but otherwise you risk having a two-plus-one scenario where the third wheel feels a bit shut out and it all gets awkward, or where it's forced as people try to keep mental checklists of what they are and aren't allowed to do with/to whoever. And as with anything, it's the negative stories that will out. But if you have the go-ahead, it's certainly a fantasy worth chasing.